The Bluegrass Bunch

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

So many of our pictures stay in those envelopes tucked away in drawers and rarely get seen. That is just wrong.

Howdy from down south everyone........still plenty of fires and floods here but at least the water is receding away from me. Others are not so lucky they've been stranded on their properties for over 6 weeks with air drops the only way provisions can reach them. Closer to home there's not much happening apart from, fishing on the beach, painting and re decorating the house, putting in new garden beds, planting autumn veggies, pruning and digging up weeds etc. etc. Good to see you're all doing well...Peggy, KY sounds like a great place what with all those fast horses and wild women or was it wild horses and fast women? Either way sounds good to me!:D Wow Shiny and Mainey together?! Woohoo, dunno whether to be apprehensive or appreciative of the prospect;) Hope you all keep well. catch up soon...John

John its a good thing that the water is receding away from you...that is too sad about the other folks around your area.
The fishing on the beach sounds fun but fishing to me any time any where sounds good...rather fish than eat...
Actually John when they would advertise the Kentucky Derby (horse racing) they made reference to fast horses, good wiskey and beautiful women...then it was turned around...Ky is burbon capitol of the world

My lil angel went home last night...seems strange not having lil britches under my feet...I will miss her.

I am meeting my daughter for lunch today and then we are going shopping...
We haven't done that in a while...

It is a rather chilly 19° this am...but to warm up this week to low 60...
March came in like a lion...maybe to go out like a lamb...

My kiddos have been receiving cds of pics for several years now from us...I don't know how many cds i have made of weddings, baptisims, car shows, bands, parades. I try to stay on top of all of that...
I love doing the cd slide show and choosing just the right music to go with each...such fun..
I am in the process now of going thru old pics and scannig from my mom and dads home ...... making them a family album of their deceased ancestors they never met...
Hope you all have a wonderful day and week...

Peggy

What program do you use, Peggy. I have both Roxio Creator 10 and the nero 7 Suite. I'm partial to the Roxio program simply due to familiarity with it. But I think if I had started with Nero, I would feel the same way about that one. Roxio does have a tendency to crash sometimes for no apparent reason and it has frustrated me several times when I have worked for a couple of hours on a show and then it evaporates. I like to do that too as far as selecting the right music for the background. For the last one I was working on, I selected a Mexican/Spanish singer named Andrea Bocelli doing a couple of vocals. I know he is a favorite of my oldest granddaughter. She will be 21 about mid-July.

I bought that one so my granddaughter would have something to work with. I really should play with it more and get familiar with it. I have upgraded twice with the Roxio program and once with Nero. Roxio has some new stuff out now, but I have been dragging my feet on that one.

ok I made it...about time I find ya'll.....I was lost....again...LOL!
DEB!!!
PEGGY!!!!!!
RANDY!!!!!
WOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOTTTTTT tha gang is all here!!!! LOL

KyGal

Didn't take you long to find the Bluegrass thread. LOL Natloo is here too, but doesn't check in every day. I'm generally on twice a day, both early AM and late PM.

Thanks Randy....yea I have already seen some familure face's here......Hope to get back in here soon...working 12 hour shift's now and find it hard to find time to play on the net...but....I will be Back

Well...well...well...look who it is!!!!!! Hey KyGal. Glad to see you.

I haven't been on much, got lots on my mind...have lost my job and various other losses occuring...but I will be fine. Just don't have a lot of time to have fun right now. Will be back soon...y'all behave!

Great to see another familiar name. Happy to see you found yourself . How are things going for you? Been missing you. Marie

Well...well...well...look who it is!!!!!! Hey KyGal. Glad to see you.

I haven't been on much, got lots on my mind...have lost my job and various other losses occuring...but I will be fine. Just don't have a lot of time to have fun right now. Will be back soon...y'all behave!

OOOH! Deb! SOOO glad to see you but sorry that things are happening to you....I went threw a spell like that last october when my baby brother passed away....about got the best of me but I pulled threw...if you need me...I am here girl....

Welcome HOME KyGal! I'm always excited to see one of the original bunch find their way in here.

Deb - !!!! What the heck? Did this just happen? You know if you feel like just getting away for a bit you're always welcome up here. When you get to feeling down just remember that I loves you. {{{{Hug}}}}

I'm working my tail off at the moment but who knows what will happen once we start the training in India to begin the outsourcing. I've filed for my travel visa and as soon as I get that I'll be making my arrangements for my flight and hotel. I don't leave until the end of April but it will be here before I know it. I'm a little nervous but I know I will be fine once I get there. I'm always up for a good adventure.

Well it hasn't warmed up any here but the sun seems to be out a little more and I saw the Cardinal family preening out on the back fence this morning so I guess Spring is a little closer than it was. Still haven't seen any robins yet though but I've heard some so I know they're out there somewhere! (probably shivering in the bushes!)

Good to see ya Rhonda...glad ya joined us...
Shine I feel with ya gal...life gives us many oppertunities and what we see as bad isn't always a bad thing....stepping stones... But it never feels that way when we walk thru it...
Peggy

Welcome HOME KyGal! I'm always excited to see one of the original bunch find their way in here.

Deb - !!!! What the heck? Did this just happen? You know if you feel like just getting away for a bit you're always welcome up here. When you get to feeling down just remember that I loves you. {{{{Hug}}}}

I'm working my tail off at the moment but who knows what will happen once we start the training in India to begin the outsourcing. I've filed for my travel visa and as soon as I get that I'll be making my arrangements for my flight and hotel. I don't leave until the end of April but it will be here before I know it. I'm a little nervous but I know I will be fine once I get there. I'm always up for a good adventure.

Well it hasn't warmed up any here but the sun seems to be out a little more and I saw the Cardinal family preening out on the back fence this morning so I guess Spring is a little closer than it was. Still haven't seen any robins yet though but I've heard some so I know they're out there somewhere! (probably shivering in the bushes!)

Heya Chic!
congrat's is in order to you! show'em what ya got girly! :D

Good to see ya Rhonda...glad ya joined us...
Shine I feel with ya gal...life gives us many oppertunities and what we see as bad isn't always a bad thing....stepping stones... But it never feels that way when we walk thru it...
Peggy

Heya Lady!
Sorry it took me so long to get here....I got an invite from GB....woulda never knew this place exsisted....lol :D

Good Morning Blugrass'ers getting ready to head into work....12 1/2 hours and I am off 3 days! WOOOT!

Have a Good one!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back