What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Trax
Please check in with us when you can to let us know you are ok. Prayers going out to OK....
Still 80 in Maine, tomorrow suppose to be in the hi 80's

WOW! Just Wow! :eek: That was too epic! We had two tornado warnings and the sirens went off. There were tornadoes in Yukon, west Moore, Newcastle, and Tuttle! We saw 2 tornadoes coming down but they went back up and there was 2 wall clouds too! The rain was blowing really hard sideways and with hail! I didn't think it was ever going to stop. The tornadoes missed us but they were closer this time!
@ Maingal. Thanks! :) It's all good here now except the yard's a lake. But my plants survived the hail!
@ LynPenny. Glad your grandkids are okay! :)

It's 61*F, stormy, and scary! I won't need any more spiking glue cause now my hair stands up by itself! We got a break in the rain but we're under a severe t-storm warning again. I just hope we don't lose power.

It's 64*F with epic t-storms and heavy rain BUT NO tornadoes! :D The storms end this morning and everything looks like a lake cause we got 1.62 inches of rain in the last 24 hours! There's a flash flood warning but we live too high up so it never floods here... it just looks like it sometimes, lol.

It is 77 this morning going up to 96 today. We are starting off cloudy and then we will have sunshine later.

so glad your ok trax......was thinking of you last night as I watched the news on OKLA......I was scared just watching the tv.....
been 90's here and super humid the past three days......feels like july/august.....the storm trax just had is coming here tomorrow afternoon.....

Thanks Ron and Woody! :) The tornado season here has been scary and I hope it's over now.
@ Woody. Stay safe! :) These are some serious storms even without the tornadoes. I googled and I didn't find any stories about tornadoes in New York but I saw that the storm system was moving that way. Check in and let us know if you're okay cause there's still possible tornadoes in your forecast for today.

It's 57*F and clear! :D We'll hit 75*F today and sunny, yay! I rescued my aloe plants from the garden before this last storm system moved in and they made a full recovery. They were looking really bad before I dug them up. I'm gonna leave them potted till the storm season is finished. There's just too much water in the ground for plants like that.

It is 68 this morning and going up to 91. We had the thunderstorms come in last night but we only had a little lightening and thunder. Nothing sever. It should clear off later and then the sun will come out and it will heat up quickly.

We had thunderstorms all last evening and overnight!
Torrential downpours! More of the same for today!
66F but only going up to 72.
We are still riding the coldfront, but once it finally moves through it going to be a lot cooler, and in the 60s all this coming week. Unless the weather pattern changes!!!

Still in the 90's here and very humid, got lots to do outside but too hot and humid for me so staying inside
of course the ac is not in yet. Under severe tstorm warnings until 9 pm 30% chance of a tornado
everyone please keep an eye on your weather,
RIP to the 3 storm chasers who lost their lives in the tornado on Fri, prayers being sent to their families

Def props for the storm chasers. They gave up everything to learn more and keep people safer. RIP.

It's 59*F and no storms. We'll hit 82*F and partly cloudy but we get just one more dry day before the storms return. There's 5 more days of storms in the forecast and 3 of them start on Tuesday. Gonna try to get all the weeds out of the garden before they hit.

It is 65 to start with this morning but the sun is shining brightly and that will cause it to warm up fast. Our a/c is on the fritz so it might be a long day...Oh yeah we are going up to 93.(or more)

Yesterday was a nice day with partly to mostly cloudy but no rain. The temperature was pleasant at 71 degrees. It will be the same today wit the temperature rising a bit to 77 degrees.

It's 63*F with thunder, lightning, and heavy rain. I got the weeds out and helped mow the yard yesterday. That's all good cause I won't be doing anything outside today, lol.

Sunny and 54F
66 for the high
Yesterday was too cool and very windy to get anything done in the gardens!
Hoping today will be better!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back