What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hi folks ~ It's been raining here for 3 days. Tornado watches, etc. I honestly didn't know you could HAVE a tornado in Maryland. Well, we'll see what tomorrow brings . Nice evening to all. Curbie.

I was beginning to think I had bad breath or something, Miss Curbie. We missed you.

We had a tornado touch down in McMinnville a few miles to the southwest of us. It damaged four commercial buildings but no one was injured. It rained off and on all day yesterday but nothing so far today. It is 53 degrees out there with mostly cloudy skies.

I remember what 53 degrees looks and feels like. We are starting out at 81this morning with a slight chance of rain later. We are forecast to go to 95 this afternoon. Just a normal day here in Texas.

We have a few clear days ahead of us now and it is supposed to get up to 80 degrees today.

61F with some high thin clouds!
Rain on the way this evening!
Good day to finish cutting the grass and hopefully get the toms, peppers and eggplants in the ground!...i'm not in a rush to plant them since I planted them in 4 inch pots, and are growing nicely and developing a good root system!

It's 70*F and cloudy. We got heavy rains all day yesterday and there are more heavy t-storms coming in tonight. Gonna try to mow the yard sometime today if it's not too wet.

It is 96 outside and partly cloudy. It is Texas. in the summer. I'm staying most of the afternoons and going out early in the mornings or later in the day. We do have a 30% chance of rain coming on Wed.

It's 70*F with severe t-storms and heavy rain blowing in sideways. The wind's basically outa the north but it switches randomly. We lost power but only for a minute. Just long enough to have to reset all the electronic hardware in the house. Still didn't get the grass mowed.

I'm going to try and mow some weeds today. I have to change the implement on the tractor to get that done. We had scattered clouds yesterday, but no rain. It was a pleasant 75 degrees.

I'm late getting started today. It is 83 out already and the walk wasn't bad since we had a good breeze. We are cloudy but no rain in sight. we were to get rain wed. but they took that out of our forecast today. It is hot and will get up to 98 this afternoon.

I've been trying to wish the rain down to Texas, so we can dry up, but it's not happening.
It's 77*F and cloudy. We already hit our high at 79*F and we drop to 66*F tonight. Still way too wet to mow. I wonder if any ducks have moved into the back yard yet.

Thanks Trax, I woke up at 5:15 this morning to rain. I don't mind thunderstorms and it is raining. We are at 79 this morning and they say the rain will end this morning and the temps will go up to about 95. I don't care, I don't have to water today. Glad to see the moisture. There is no wind with this storm just occasional rain. Yeah!!!!

61F
A coldfront moved in last night and the high will only be 66F for today!
Then it all changes and will start getting summer weather with higher temps and humidity!

I think we are at 63 degrees right now and will probably warm up a couple more degrees before we reach our daily high. We have clouds but they are still scattered. There is still a possibility for showers.

thunderstorms yesterday........we so need to dry out here, and it looks like it might happen this week.....sunny today....but cool with a cool breeze......but Ill take it....

We also had thunderstorms yesterday but you would be surprised at how dry things are already. Of course we got up to 93 yesterday afternoon and that will dry things out fairly quickly. Today we started out at 79 and they are calling for 98 later today. There is a little breeze outside and it is sunny. Hope you have a great day.

Cooler then normal but sunny!
63F heading up to 68 this afternoon!
Should be into summer weather by the weekend....
No precipin the forecast!!!

Weare having Ron's weather today. There are lots of scattered clouds so we could get some showers. It's cool enough to where a flannel shirt is comfortable, about 62 degrees.

It is the same old forecast for us. 79 this morning and muggy going to 98 this afternoon and baking everything.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back