What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

We got the scattered showers yesterday that were forecast. It was sprinkling lightly when I switched implements on the tractor but when I started mowing the weed patch it rained in earnest. The day started today with steady rain.

The heat and humidity I slowly moving in but it will be an unstable air mass!
Expecting occasional pop up thunderstorms later on today and off and on for the weekend!
77F for this afternoon and into the 80s tomorrow...

sunny and very pleasant here still but that heat and humidity is on the way for sunday and next week........Happy summer everyone....it has arrived.....

We have a solid overcast this morning but it isn't raining. The temperature is 57 degrees.

It was in the mid 80's here today and more for tomorrow then the 90's and humidity is coming in. I think Crabbergirl is bringing it with her

It's finally summer here! :D We stopped getting the t-storms!
It's 73*F and we're going up to 91*F today. About the same till next weekend when we drop back into the 80's again.

70F and very humid!
Going up to 81F this afternoon with thunderstorms off and on all day, with a humidex of 95F!!!!
Happy First Day of Summer everyone!!

It is hot and dry here and no rain in sight. It was 98 when I got home today. I went to Oklahoma to get granddaughter and take her to Dallas. She is staying with son there till she flies off to London on Sun. I drove through Moore on Friday morning. That is totally horrific. You can see where the tornado went through. Son had never seen total destruction from a tornado only minor loss. I drove through after the 1999 one also.

a nice sunny day here with a strong breeze.......but about 9pm the breeze stopped and the humidity is creeping up.......I dont like that....it will be HHH for the next few days, but it will make crabber feel at home........bet your excited Laurie for her coming up for a visit.....

72 already at 8am.......so the heating up is here.......will be 87 today.......and going to be a hot one!

Suppose to be in the 80's today then 90's the next couple days, got some rain overnight which I was glad so I don't have to water, it's starting to rain again

Last edited:
hot here as well......87 and 73% humidity......but it feels alot hotter......whew summer came in with a vengence....

Still hot here. It was 99 yesterday, same forecast for today. we do have some clouds floating around here.

91 here at the moment, waiting for Tim and Nancie to arrive.... We had bad thunderstorms for about 3 hrs last night

Oh my gosh if it rains anymore we will float away! There is tremendous flooding happening in the province of Alberta, so much damage :(

had a steamy day here.....95 with 70% humidity......then some wicked thunderstorms......its cooled off tonight a little....enough with a breeze to open the windows again.....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back