What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

It is hot here. We went to the ballgame last night. Hubby was the honored veteran of the night. Was really cool we had seats right behind home plate. The only downer was it was 103 when we got to the game and it only got down to 91 while we were there. Had fun, drank lots of water. Forecast for today HOT.

contrats to hubby Lynn.........
mostly cloudy here and cooler today.......had another thunderstorm last night.....we were rocking and rolling.....

Congrats to Lyn's hubby.
Cloudy off and on, some sprinkles and humidity came back mid 70's to low 80's today

Below normal seasonal temps for today!
64F and only going upt to 73!
Mostly cloudy for now but expecting some sun this afternoon!

Hot hot hot!! it has come on so suddenly, and yes it has been sooooo humid! everythings been steaming for 2 days! Tomorrow is Canada Day, lot's of festivities in our town of course, but it is going to be so hot, I doubt we will do much other than go to the parade. Although they are going to have hula dancing on the beach! lol.... It is still 70F at 11:20 at night, was up near 90 today. Thank goodness we don't live in Vegas!! 120F!! ack!

I saw your heat wave on the news last night.........we are having heavy heavy rains here, and the power just went out for a few mins.....I feel for all who have gone on vacation for the holidays this week....what a washout.....Happy Canada Day!

I agree Bobbi, it's been a rainy summer so far for us. My veggie garden isn't doing too well with all the rain
had to replant the string beans and zucchini as I think the seeds rotted as only a couple came up
Severe tstorm and flood warnings for us today
mid 70's for temps today and tomorrow 80's the rest of the week but 50% rain every day this week

It was 69 degrees a little bit ago and will probably climb to 95 again today. I spent a good part of the day yesterday down here in the dungeon where it is presently 71 degrees. It might climb a degree or two during the day.

another cloudy and rainy day, wished I had gone back to work mon-wed this week, got almost 2" of rain yesterday, the veggie garden is saturated, the water was just lying on the top yesterday
wed-sat suppose to be in the 90's

too much rain this may june and now july.......alot of people flooded and pumping out water from their basements......
more thunderstorms today with super high humidity.....about 80%.....

It is hot again today but not as hot as yesterday which was 98 degrees. It's about 10 degrees cooler today.

Happy 4th of July everyone! enjoy your day!
its going to be hotter than a firecracker today.......HHH......but its good to see the sunshine again.....

Happy 4th of July!
After a hot humid and smuggy day yesterday we had some thunderstorms roll through here last evening with some heavy downpours....
Expecting thunderstorms all day with a high of 77F with a 93 humidex!

Hazy hot and humid here, was just outside for 5 minutes and I was soaked, not sure if I want to hang outside today in this heat
90's and HHH for the next 5 days

Ir is 79 right now but was 70 when I went for my walk. The humidity is low at 67% and the breeze is out of the south at 7 mph. It will be getting up to 97 by the afternoon. no rain insight.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back