What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Our heat wave has broken and it will be in the mid 70's today. I surely can not complain about that. We almost made it up to 90 yesterday. It was 89.

wish our heat wave would break, but it looks like another week.....to hot to even enjoy outside today.....with the heat index, it was 99...

It was awful yesterday, went to my dad's cousins house and sat in the shade around the pool, it was a nice day but kept going inside to cool off as it was in the 90's and very humid
already 88 this am and very humid, suppose to be like this thru Monday...

Cloudy with showers.. just like yesterday!
73F heading up 79F with some sun and thunderstorms!
should feel like 97!

We had some clouds yesterday and it looked like they might be building for more rain, but it didn't happen. It got up to about 78 degrees. The wind in off the Pacific though made it a bit chilly while sitting in the shade.

It cooled off a little to lower 90 on Sunday and Monday but now is back up to 97 still no rain since the thunderstorm sat night. Got about 1/4 of an inch then.

very hot today going to be 100. But it should be cooler tomorrow with a slight chance of rain. yeah rain.

its about 100 here and very humid and I can't handle this heat. we're not used to it, sitting in the ac
should be going to my cousins camp but thinking of going later to avoid some of this heat

Good luck on that rain, LynPenny! You def need it!

It's 2 am, 80*F, and awesome! :D Feels like summer again! It was cold last week but now, mid-upper 90's for the next 10 days. Hope everyone had an awesome 1st/4th of July! :D
We had cookouts and lots of fireworks this weekend already! Went to the Toby Keith Tornado Relief concert, at Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, and it was amazing! The stadium was packed and Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood, Willie Nelson, and John Anderson were there! I'm still on youtube looking for some of the awesome songs I heard. :D

We are still waiting for the rain. It is 76 here this morning and going up to 96. Our ten day has mostly temps in the 100's and 0% chance of rain. We have a chance today 20% and tomorrow 30% and then nothing till the 15th when we get a 10% chance again. Summer in Texas. We don't plan on going outside after noon till about 7pm.

This is turning into a wet summer!
Each day starts off cloudy with a few light showers, then it clears up for the afternoon, then clouds over with thunderstorms in the late evening with rain!
73 going up to 79 wit a humidex of 95......
Finally got all the cactus I started last year potted up into 4inch pots, now I'm working in the seedlings I started this year in January potting them up into 4 cell packs!
They should take me a few days to get them done...
Veggie garden is doing great even thought I lost all my bean, letuce, parsnip and radish crosp for this year due to the over abundance of insects! But, it will be a super year for toms, cucs, eggplants and squash!!

blazing hot here for days......not fit to even be outdoors........sad, when summer finally comes and you cannot enjoy sitting outside.....humidity is so high and not going anywhere for another week.......so much rain, that most plants and veggie crops are rotted....so not a good gardening yr here......

beautiful weather here, sunny but not too hot, highs 75F-78F 58F-60F overnight. we had our dinner down at the beach tonight with our grand daughters :)

We are in that range too. It was 53 degrees when I went outside to check and we will get up to about 83 degrees today.

Another lovely day heading out to do some weed eating soon! Randy, my Marrionberries are turning red now! Very exciting!

WOW you guys are lucky on the west coast......we cannot enjoy sitting outside so far this summer.......maybe this coming weekend will give us a break......so the weatherman claims.......another HHH day with more thunderstorms......

It is still pretty warm here; 89 degrees on the back porch, but it wasn't uncomfortable as the sun is behind the trees to the west now. I sat out there for awhile repairing a broom. Those cords that hold the bristles bunched up all rotted away so I replaced them to save the broom. Good thing I wasn't working by the hour or that would have been one expensive broom.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back