What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Another high pressure system replaced the one that was sitting over us!
Expecting a high of 90F with a 111F humidex this afternoon!
It is already 84F!
60% chance of thunderstorms at any time today!
At least we are getting a light breeze coming in off the lake!

another day hotter than a firecracker......almost 100.....over that with humidity index.......we sooooooooo need a break.....

Same here and no break until Sun for us The ocean is 71 which is real warm for us
Dewpoints Thurs and Fri are suppose to be in the mid to hi 70's YUK!!! and temps mid to hi 90's
wish we would get a tstorm as i don't want to go out and water, too darn hot out

sunny, about 75F but quite windy! only got down to about 65F last night about the same tonight. no end in sight for this beautiful weather thank goodness. making up for the dreadful late spring we had!!

We had solid overcast this morning until about noon. I was hoping it would stay but it didn't. I spent the afternoon picking blueberries and picked 7 gallons.

No change in the weahter!
84F heading up into the low 90s with a 111+ humidex!
Just glad we have a breeze coming in off the lake!!

Yesterday was a pretty nice day although it was warm picking blueberries. It got up to 80 degrees. We had overcast up until noon yesterday, but we are starting off today with a clear sky and 54 degrees.

7 gallons of blueberries!!! that is amazing Randy!! I was proud of the little bit I had, it seems to be a really good year for them :) our garden is a small suburban one, so more of a place for the grand kids to go and find something good to eat :)
Our weather is like Randy's again, times of overcast, but staying really warm also. Today is sunny and very nice about 65F this morning. I do not want to say that dirty four letter word....but we could actually use some ra*# now! lol.....

Few showers today and the temp was only 68F unusual to get rain in winter here. Hope it doesn't mean a dry summer,try and stay cool all of you!

Looks like our heat wave will be coming to an end at some point today as a coldfront moves in from the west!
We will probably get some intense thunderstorms and rain as the front gets closer, then cooler, drier air will take over with winds out of the NW!!!
Can't wait!
After a week of HHH we will have more normal summer temps!

Ours is suppose to break tomorrow too. I can't wait
temp is 98 with high humidity, it's ugly outside

just plain nasty outside......109 yesterday, 110 today........we so need a break from these high temps.....hopefully it will come here tomorrow....please send rain and cooler air Ron.....we broke records for all time this week.....

It was clear today with a temperature of 88 degrees. It's supposed to be the same tomorrow.

Passing heavy showers, then sunshine.......it's a pain trying to prepare my beds in time for Spring....dodging the rain all the time, currently 66F

We are back to hot now that the rain is over. My grass grew well this week with all the rain on it. I am going to go get started mowing as soon as I eat breakfast. It will be 96 today.

Another hot day here, we're suppose to have severe tstorms when the cold front goes thur but
they said it would be around 11 and its after 12 here now so hoping the cold front comes thru and cools us off
its 88 now

Isn't this weather so beautiful Randy?! I hope it stays for a long time even if it is a lot of work with all the watering :)

It was a little cooler this morning but the humidity made walking a tiring experience. starting out in the 70's going to 96 today again. I think we are down to a 10
5 chance of rain today.

Our humidity finally broke 80s and nice today suppose to get some rain this week
hope so as i'm tired of watering

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back