What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Our weather-guessers were right. It is overcast and wet out there today. The sun may peek through but no evidence of it yet. The temperature is about 49 degrees now.

The rain has stopped and it is still overcast, but the temperature is supposed to get up into the low 60's today. I'll be putting some time in the greenhouse today to get some seeds started.

pineapple express here so it was up to about 52 today, but pouring rain. supposed to start clearing tomorrow afternoon with full sun by monday. We are turning off the phone and pretending we are gone so we can get out there and get some work done for a couple of days!
What are you starting Randy?

Ron we have and still have a week of sunshine its been wonderful .

But we may pay for this nice spell of weather.

We have an overcast sky and mild temperature for now. The rain will return this evening and the temperatures will fall somewhat.

It is sunny and cool this morning at 41 but it should be great later. It is forecast to get up to 76 today.

Another cloudy day!
23F and that's our high for today.
At least there's not much of a breeze again today!
The storm system that we had a few days ago has stalled and is now sitting over the Maritimes with clouds extending all the way back to us and is pulling colder air down from the noth.
This influence should end by sometime tomorrow and the rest of the week will start a warming trend......

We saw the sun for a little bit yesterday for the first time in days. It got up to 43 yesterday
Had 2" of snow Fri night and more again last night, sun is trying to come out again, sure hope it
does to melt some of this snow. I want to see my daffs coming up. My mom has some against the house
where the snow has melted coming up. I've still got a couple feet of snow on mine.....

We had frost last night and it was 32 degrees this morning when I went outside. The sky was partly cloudy so we did manage to get some sun today and no rain.

We got our sun today and it was lovely! crocus are blooming and mini daffodils are starting to open. got some major pruning on the fruit trees done and will be able to finish tomorrow. Had the grand daughters here again this weekend so they were "helping" which is why we didn't get finished today lol! down to just above freezing tonight.

It is 56 outside this morning and going up to 88 later today. but it is to be windy today and tomorrow.

Still cloudy!!!
24F
Might get up to 28F this afternoon with continued clouds....
Sure wish that storm sytem over the maritimes would leave.
The clouds continue to extend all the way back to us preventing more normal weather to move in.....
Very light breeze out of the NE...

30 and sunshine today......windy as well.....making it feel really cold......its good to see the sunshine tho after one week of gloom....

We had frost last night and it is up to 36 degrees now. It looks like we will have a sunny day. They (weather guessers) are calling it 'filtered sunshine' because of the haze.

another beautiful sunny day, got almost all the pruning done, deck and patio table cleaned off. I have one big fuschia that is already setting new flower buds, never even lost it's leaves this winter! I wish all our winters could be as mild as this one! Rain returns tomorrow, but sun comes back wed afternoon.....so they say.

Finally clear blue skies!
21F going up to 30F this afternoon.
36F for tomorrow
It's about time!
Now we will see a warming trend!!

We got our rain back last night and it is still at it. The temperature is 40 degrees. I think it is supposed to be this way all day. I got a few more seeds potted in the greenhouse yesterday; tomatoes and peppers.

Well, we have a full-blown blizzard herre in the D.C. area. 9-> 12 inches or more expected. When I jokingly told my neighbor "Let it snow, let it snow,let it snow", I didn't really expect THIS much. It's a very heavy snow,too. Curbie

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back