What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I often wish I had been born in California, or better yet Hawaii, but I am glad my parents made the decision to move from the Rocky Mountains where there is still a lot of snow, to the coast where we live and my daffodils and primulas are already blooming! they have pushed the sun off to friday, so tomorrow will be another showery day. ah well.

Ihad a friend who lived in Hawaii & she got VERY tired of Hawaii. She grew up there as parents were of Asian/Pacific descent. Julie Kunishima. She loved when she got out of Hawaii. Daffs in BLOOM! Lucky you! Our snow bwgan to melt a bit today & II shoveled a path to the recycling bins. We'll see what tomorrw brings. Curbie

Lucky us, we missed the system! It stayed south of us so all we got was cloudy skies.
Still cloudy with light showers, and might get a bit of snow, but temp is going up to 37F this afternoon.
So the spring melt down begins, but slowly!
No wind this morning, and the lake is calm...

Our snow came when it was 36°. We have a beautiful sunny day but there won't be too much melting b/c the high today is supposed to be a roaring 42°. Have a nice day all. (How are Hedy & your Mom, Ron?) Curbie

It was cool at 45 this morning but was 75 when I got home from school. We are beginning to get the clouds from the next cool front but it isn't to make it any cooler. oh well.

started snowing here this afternoon.......we expect 5 inches or more......where the heck is spring......that groundhog was totally wrong...

Oh so far it is starting to look like spring here. Our temps today are 57 to 75 with a chance of rain later.

I thought the groundhog saw his shadow this year and predicted six more weeks of winter. We have a clear sky today although we had a hard frost last night.

not around here, he predicted an early spring......but I dont see that happening.
didnt get the 5 inches they predicted......got about 2 inches.....but not on the pavement.....it was too wet....it snowed until about 2 then stopped......at 4 the sun came out......they a talking 50 over the weekend, and boy do we need that for a change....

28F warming up to 41F with mostly sunny skies!
46+ for tomorrow!
We are having a slow melt down!
Still large ice banks oalong the shoreline but they are slowly shrinking.
There is very little ice out on the lake, and there is less and less each day!
Last year's "no winter" spoiled us!

It was 61 this morning and going up to 76 later today. There is a 50% chance of rain today but it is later. We need the rain to get spring to blooming. I only have a few blooms here and there and nothing great yet.

We have another beautiful clear day here and it is presently 41 degrees. Not sure what the high will be though as it is almost noon already.

We had a beautiful sunny day with a high about 58°. It should be cold and crisp tonight b/c the sky is so clear. Curbz

Another beautiful day.
46F and partly sunny...going up to 50+ this afternoon!
Rain on the way for tomorrow.

It was 52 yesterday and beautiful, mid 40's for today, the snow is melting little by little
went tubing last night and it was 48@ 5pm when we got there and 36 @ 8:30 when we left
lots of melting yesterday so lots of ice last night, fell on my tail bone and boy it is sore

There was some rain in the night but not very much. It is 58 this morning and going up to 67 this afternoon. We had a cold front go through last night so that would be why we are only getting up to 67. The clouds are breaking up now and letting some sunshine in. It is to be in the upper 30s tonight.

We had three days of nice weather, but we are back to overcast skies and the threat of rain. The temperature is 48 degrees.

46F and it has started to rain with this latest weather system.
Expected to rain all day with a high of 48.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back