What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I didn't see any rain at all here today and we even had the sun come out for awhile. I don't know the low temperature overnight bit it was 46 degrees when I stepped out this morning at 11:00 and when I came back in the house to start dinner at 3:00 it had gone up to 54 degrees.

43 with clouds and strong winds out of the SW....
Could get up to 48 but with the 30+ mph winds we should have a good windchill....
Rain moving in this afternoon....

34 and partly cloudy....going up to 43 with possible showers..
No winds yet....expecting 18+ mph winds out of the SW.....hopefully they won't be gale force like yesterday!!

43 going up to 50.....
Light winds out of the east....
....the long term forecast doesn't look all that warm and fuzzy after tomorrow!!!

It got up to 57 degrees here today but it seemed colder to me. There were plenty of clouds in the sky and I'm sure that made a difference.

Got up to 62 yesterday and will be around that today..... got most of the drifts of dried leaves mowed over until they disappeared into the grass!
Have a few more areas to mow today......
Sunny with a light wind out of the south and already 55!!!
The cold front will be moving through late tonight......tomorrow's high 36!!

36 and that'll be our high for today.....
18 mph winds out of the west.....making for a 28 windchill!
Not expecting much in the way of snow.....but isolated flurries are possible overnight....

32 and won't be going much higher!!
Overcast with light flurries....with a light wind out of the west.....

it was warmish this morning, but drpped this afternoon. freezing rain tonight, and now its snowing.
too early for this junk.

Very little change in the temperature today as it was 34 degrees when I went outside this morning and it climbed up to 35 for a high then dropped back to 33 around 4:00 PM.

had rain last night which turned into snow. only a dusting, but the roads look pretty slick this morning. its 29 and not going up much past 40 today

28F
Looks like it will be mostly sunny ....might get up to 36...
The light dusting of snow form last night has already melted....
Winds have shifted and are now out of the NW, so there shouldn't be any lake effect snow in our area....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back