What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

its pouring rain here this morning........not a good scenerio for all the holiday parades....or bbq's......
68 so far and the humidity will leave when the rain leaves......

rain stopped at 3pm and by 4pm we had sunshine......its cooled down a bit- 6 inches of rain in the past three days......time to bbq

a beautiful sunny morning here.supposed to get to 74F today.......ocean temp 70F good fishing weather, no cold wind!!!

thank you Ron......it was a rainy one.....the worst in many yrs....but today is glorious.......a breeze, sunny, no humidity and 74.......was a bit chilly last night......

72F with a steady light 13 mph wind out of the SW.
Just a few high wispy clouds....
Heading up to 79 with a humidex of 86....
Pretty much the same as yesterday....

@ Ron: I know I'm late but I hope you (and anyone else in Canada) had an awesome Canada Day! :D We had an awesome 4th of July weekend here with tons of fireworks and BBQ picnics, etc!
I hope everyone else had an awesome 4th of July too! :D

We finally got warm here and it's 77*F now. :D We'll be near 100*F for the next 2 days and we totally did miss the tornado and hailstorm season! It's an awesome summer for plants!

Thanks Josh!

Had a few thunderstorms pass through last night and it looks like we will be getting more with a 70% chance today!
68F going up to 79 with a humidex of 95!!
Winds steady out of the SW at 21 mph.....
Complete overcast....
They just issued a severe thunderstorm watch from early afternoon until late evening!
Could see heavy downpours with 50+ mph winds!!!

It is hard to believe that it's July, it feels more like June......

HHH here today....getting up to 90, humid and then thunderstorms this afternoon.....its still HHH now....not much relief for another day or two....

It was 95 degrees here today and I spent quite a few hours out there working in it. I'm too old for that kind of stuff.

72F going up to only 75 ...but with a humidex of 96!!
Another day another system.....more thunderstorms for today!!!!
They issued a storm and tornado risk for today.....might up that to a warning later on today

fine and sunny today 72F with a cold night 38F.....I may as well copy and paste this from my previous posts lol:rolleyes:

It was a volatile day yesterday!!
We got inches of rain......and some epic thunderstorms......glad it is is over with!!!
Then the cold front moved through.....temps dropped..

64F going up to 70 this afternoon!!!!
Mostly sunny with light winds out of the WNW...
We certainly are not breaking any high temp records this year!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back