What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

We had a big storm last night with rain, thunder, and lightning. My wife told me about it but I slept through the whole thing. It was 95 degrees here again this afternoon and it has been dropping down to about 60 degrees during the night.

71F going up to 77 with a humidex of 90..
Light wind out of the NE....
60% chance of thunderstorms today...

had bad fog for hours this morning......by 11am the sun started to come out.....nice breeze and about 76 today......humidity comes back tomorrow...ugh....

68 going up to 77.....
Had some thunderstorms go through last evening, but they missed us....
Should be a repeat of yesterday.....

69 going up to 79 with a humidex of 91......
Should have widespread non-severe thunderstorms later on this afternoon....
Winds out of the SW

69, sunny and 100% humidity this morning.....yuk!!!! it will break tonight and be cooler the rest of the week.....
Im off to SC to visit my aunt, so everyone have a good week!

Have a great time Woodie!
68 with hazy skies...humidity at 82%....no winds yet...
Going up to 77 with a humidex of 91....
Definitely will be getting thunderstorms later on today.....
A bit cooler and a lot less humidity for tomorrow once the the winds shift and come out of the north....

69, sunny and 100% humidity this morning.....yuk!!!! it will break tonight and be cooler the rest of the week.....
Im off to SC to visit my aunt, so everyone have a good week!
Enjoy!!!!

Hit 95 here yesterday. Cooler this am . They say only to get to 61 today

We were about 12 or 13 degrees cooler than yesterday so it felt quite pleasant. Our weather has been dominated by a high pressure system for a couple of weeks now and when I drove over the mountain today and looked back down into the valley you could see it was quite hazy from the smog. But our smog does not come anywhere close to the smog of southern California. I think we reached 83 degrees today.

Low humidity!!!
64 going up to 77 this afternoon.... a a few passing showers possible....
Light breeze out of the north.....
A minor cold front passed through yesterday....had some good heavy downpours and thunderstorms....

It's about 50 degrees out there right now but will climb into the low 80's. Should be a fine day.

Should be a nice day here....
68 going up to 75....
Winds out of the NE.....hazy sunshine.....
Low of 55 tonight....

Been picking english and slicer cucs for the past few weeks and few zucs, but no ripe toms and peppers..... doesn't look like I'll be seeing any ripe ones until the end of the month.....everything is late..... hoping for a long warm September and October!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back