What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

got to 53 today, even with heavy clouds and just a peak of sunshine. alot of melting here. its raining here tonight. havent seen rain in months. it will clear over night I hope. another nice day tomorrow. we are on the up side now.

Ron, I have been enjoying the weather. I know we will pay for it later with a water shortage from a low snowpack in the mountains but it is great right now. We did get some overcast this afternoon but no precipitation. We were up top about 63 degrees today.

foggy like pea soup earlier this morning and 35. the sunshine is out tho, and it should be a nice spring day. might go up to 55 today.

Randy, I'm enjoying our weather too!!!
Last night and early this moring we had the same pea soup fog Woodie!
It finally burned off by noon.....
46F and sunny!
The birds are arriving from the south!!!! Robins, starlings, grackels and some of the water birds!!!

We had rain last night and it started again this afternoon. It was overcast all day but we still got up to 58 degrees. The rain is supposed to last through the night and into the morning. It has been a pretty dry February for us.

our fog burned too by noon, and we shot up to 59 yesterday. today wont be as warm, but its still sunny, and we lost a foot of snow in the past 3 days. we just might see the grass soon. hopefully before easter.

Seeing patches of lawn, and some of the gardens are snow free now! The lake looks no different....just a solid masse of ice!
28F with a stiff wind out of the north......
Might get up to 34 but with the winds it will feel a lot colder!
Winds out of the SE later on today...low tonight 21...
and ...43 for tomorrow!
Nice thing is that it will be seeing a lot of sun!!

It was a beautiful day here today. I didn't check the thermometer but my guess would be about 70 degrees. We had rain yesterday so the smog that had built up prior to that was washed away and we had a beautiful blue sky.

the snow is melting here like crazy. I can see patches of lawn myself. but we still have a way to go. maybe this weekend when we get a rain/sleet mix, more melting might happen as the temps go up into the 40's and all rain. its only 20 here this morning, but the sun is trying to make an appearance.

25F and partly sunny...heading up to 46 .....light winds out of the south....rain starting this evening rith through the night and into tomorrow.
Definitely going to be a major meltdown today and tomorrow!

Our phone is dead due to the meltdown and the guys have been working on it yesterday, and will be back today to try to find the underground problem...probably will need to replace the whole underground line from the house to the junction box down the road!
Hate not having the phone in case of an emergancy!!
At least I'm not the only one, they are having problems all along the lakeshore!!

Snow and patches of ice melting around here as well - ( finally ,forgot what grass looked like ) :D naaaaa,not really - but it has been covered for several months! Today,I guess we can expect some rain sometime in the afternoon hours but the temps., awesome for a change as well ( around 50 ) :) - believe I will give my car a bath as well as clean my garage floor up alittle - ( yep,might as well get alittle head start on some Spring cleaning --- of sorts there as well ) :p Be off to Denmark come Monday for alittle while -- till then -- stay happy and heathy folks ( in other words,have a good one ) :cool::):p:cool:

We had a clear sky this morning but had a solid overcast by noon. Heavy rain is forecast for tomorrow and Sunday.

woke up to rain and 30. ice in the mtns tho. Im glad we escaped it, and lots more melting today as it will rain all day, and may turn to snow by morning. ugh.

It has been foggy, dark, dank and drizmal all morning!
Might get up to 41 if the sun comes out, but I doubt we we will be seeing any sun!!
Light breze blowing out of the west....

They finally got the phone line fixed....problem was all the melt down, and very corrided line connections.....so Happy to have the phone working again!!

40 this morning, and foggy like pea soup. the day will be mostly the same, sunshine for tomorrow and then a cool down. at least the snow is melting quickly and I can see patchs of lawn.
Glad you got your phone working again ron.

Same as yesterday, dark dank and dismal!!!!
Light winds out of the NW.....
It may be 40F but it sure feels bitting!!!
Nice ...the sun finaly came out!!!

it was super windy yesterday, and even tho it went up to 40 it didnt feel like it, plus no sunshine made it feel chilly. this morning its 20 but blue skies and they say it will be 40 again. I hope they are correct. its downhill after this and more winterlike. ugh

37F going up to48 ...
Mostly overcast eith some sun later on.

Heading to town for blood tests and a chest x-ray this morning...

We had a beautiful day here once the clouds burned off. That happened before noon and after that the sky was clear and quite blue. It got up to 64 degrees.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back