What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

overcast here this morning but the rain stopped finally after two days. hopefully we will see sunshine today. its 30 this morning but going up to 40 this afternoon.

39F with light winds out of the west.
Mostly cloudy for now with the sun peeking out every now and then..
Looked like it rained earlier this morning. Could still see a few isolated showers.
High expected 41F...might get higher if it turns sunny...

It was 41 degrees here this morning and raining but that stopped for several hours until about 3:00 in the afternoon. I was still working outside and got rained on a little bit. It got up to 51 degrees in the afternoon and I felt pretty comfortable taking my coat off.

41F here too Randy!
Overcast skies with a light 15 mph wind out of the west.
High this afternoon 43F with partly sunny skies!!
This weather is more like early Spring then late Fall.....expecting a mild winter all thanks to El Nino!!

Today was much like yesterday in the sense that we started the day with rain, then it stopped for several hours. A little after sundown, which we couldn't see, the rain started again. We started the day in the low 40s and ended with about 48 degrees as the high for the day.

43F and overcast....heading up to 46 this afternoon with sun and clouds.
Winds are light out of the SW......hopefully tomorrow will be sunnier!

Our rain started in earnest in late afternoon yesterday and has been almost constant since then. That looks like our weather picture for about the next ten days. I am hoping for some breaks though so I can get some playtime (wood working) in. Our day was gray and dismal with a high of about 46 degrees. I have never had the gray days get to me before but this sustained weather pattern could be a good test.
Randy, it has been so so gloomy here!! I feel like we are half asleep all day because it is so dark out! It would be really great to be able to hop in the car and head south to California! the exchange rate is so bad for us right now! every one US dollar for us, by the time it is processed through the bank costs us $1.35 So we are stuck here in the gloom for as long as it lasts. I sure hope we get a break soon though!

Gloomy here too Janet! Haven't seen much sun over the ast week....
Today looks like it will finally brighten up!
41F with light winds out of the SW.....heading up to 45, or more, if the sun stays out and the clouds clear out.....
No snow in the long term forcast, and the mild temps are expected to continue.....with highs in the mid to high 40s and lows in the mid to high 30's!
There is nothing typical about this weather...atypical is a better term....or just plain weird!

had horrible fog here this morning. thought it would burn off but didnt until about 12:40. it was like driving in the dark since you couldnt see much more than 10 feet in front of you. of course it also kept people at home so got my shopping done early and back home when the sun came out. going up to 53 today they say.

Randy, it has been so so gloomy here!! I feel like we are half asleep all day because it is so dark out! It would be really great to be able to hop in the car and head south to California! the exchange rate is so bad for us right now! every one US dollar for us, by the time it is processed through the bank costs us $1.35 So we are stuck here in the gloom for as long as it lasts. I sure hope we get a break soon though!
It doesn't look like a break anytime soon, Janet. I looked at the long range forecast this morning and it looks like at least 10 more days of the same old stuff.

another morning of heavy dense fog here. 25 this morning. will go up once the sunshine makes an appearance.

Same here Dawn! It was freezing fog last night and everything had a coating of frost!
37F....the sun did peek out for a bit this morning before clouds moved back in....it is a damp cold this morning..
Only going up to 39 with light winds out of the NE......fog developing again this evening and overnight...
Another fog advisory was issued for tonight!
At least it's better then snow!!
Starting another warm up tomorrow!!!

No sunshine here. We have warmed up a little because the storms apparently are not coming out of the gulf of Alaska. But we have lots of heavy rain and there is considerable flooding in the low areas. The creek that goes through our pasture in the back is way out of its banks and Fiona kept all the animals in today. It is 57 degrees now and will drop only three or four degrees during the night.

37F with some sun, but mostly passing clouds out of the south....light winds out of the SE.
It was really foggy last night when I went out for a smoke!!!
Heading up to 45 this afternoon, and that will be our low for tonight!
High of 50 tomorrow!

Today was just a repeat of yesterday. I don't know if it rained as much as yesterday. We set and all-time record yesterday. It did rain quite a bit today but I don't know the comparison to yesterday yet. The temperatures have been running in the upper 50s and low 60s.

No fog last night!! Winds have shifted, and are warmer, out of the south.
Overnight it warmed up to around 45F and the cloud cover moved out...
43 right now with clear sunny skies...going up to the low 50's, with isolated showers possible this afternoon, with rain moving in this evening... 43 for the low tonight...
Feels more like April then December!!

Our rain finally stopped for awhile. But there is more in the forecast. We had a high of 54 degrees today and will be cooling off tonight into the mid 40s.

we had horrible fog from sunday to yesterday. finally woke up to sunshine today. it was raw and cold all week but today we will get to 53 which will be nice for a december day.

Rained last evening and overnight....no fog!!
Low last night was 45F.....now it's 50 with partly sunny skies!
It will be pretty much the same temps for the foreseeable future!!!
Lows in the low 40's and highs around 50!!!

Our highs are running close to that but not quite 50. It was 48 today.We had some short breaks in the rain but it will still be with us for awhile.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back