What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Was warm here last night!! Very windy with gusts out of the SE... some showers.
57F and that is our high for today...dropping to 55 this afternoon, and 46 for the low tonight..
Mostly cloudy with more showers possible.

39F with clearing skies. Winds out of the west at 27 mph....should easy off later on today.
Yesterday was windy with some strong gusts...as the cold front passed through...
Might get up to 43, but at least it will be sunny..

It was hazy here today but no rain. The temperature topped out at 48 degrees. It is still 45 degrees at 8:00 PM.

It's been very sunny here, but cold too, the nights down to just below freezing! we had our first real frost 2 nights ago. they say we will get some precipitation on tuesday which just may be in the form of snow! but then it will clear out again and get even colder! down to about 25F

37F with light wet snow falling....too warm for it accumulate...
Might get up to 45 this afternoon....with rain....
Won't see the sun today..
Snow is forcasted for the north of us.....

Was a brilliant sunny day! chilly but perfect for raking up all those leaves! then we sat in the sun and had hot chocolate :) I finally brought in a few plants, like my bird of paradise, I don't want to lose it to this cold, although we are apparently not going below freezing tonight. I actually really hope we get some snow on monday night into tuesday! we didn't get any last year and I really missed it!

The cold front ripped through here late last evening....with some nasty 50 mph gusts! Woke up to heavy frost on the rooftops...and no winds!
36 (which will be our high) with a bit of sun, not expecting any snow here, but they are getting it in the north.... and to the south due to snow squall activity off the lakes.
Dropping to 27 tonight which will be the coldest temp yet this season..coul see a light dusting tomorrow....maybe.

rained last night and a cold front is coming thru. snow in the mts. the winds will pick up lateron. a few chilly days, and mid week a warm up almost to 60 by thanksgiving. crazy weather.

The first cold of the season! 21F last night!
Sunny clear skies with just a light breeze out of the west...
Going up to 37 this afternoon with a mixed bag of rain and wet snow as a minor warm front passes through...

24 this morning here, and gloomy. there is so mix coming our way as well. hope its all rain but you never know. a warm up starting thurs.

36 and partly cloudy....high expected 39 with light winds out of the west. 39 will be our low for tonight.
Had some snowfall yesterday afternoon...just an inch fell. Then the temp rose a bit and it is all gone now.

It started to rain last evening and I was afraid we might have some icing problems with the temperature in the 30s, but with the rain came warming into the 40s. It's still pretty cool but 42 degrees is a lot easier to take than 34 degrees.

those are the type of snowfalls I enjoy ... here and gone.
its 28 here this morning. burrrrrrrrrr but warming up lateron to high 40's
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. enjoy your holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

28F with clear sunny skies.
Light wind out of the south.
Heading up to 50 this afternoon!
Low tonight 46!!
Not bad for Nov 25th!

29 here this morning with mostly sunny skies. we will see about 50-55 today. great day for the NYC macys parade.
enjoy your day everyone.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back