What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

66F with a humdex of 70!
Nice and sunny. and cannot complain!!
Going up to 70+ with a higher humidex tomorrow!
WOOHOO!

We had fog this morning until about 11:00 o'clock when I went outside. It felt pretty cool and it warmed up to about 55 degrees.

Hi folks -- Hope everyone is doing well ! ( nice too see some warm temps. going on here as well -- enjoy -temps.like that are rare for this time of year ):) Been very nice weather-wise here in Denmark as well and been keeping myself busy or should I say Anette's keeping me busy! :p Pressured washed the outside of her house the other day and done some painting around the outside of her place as well. ( she has vinyl siding but when she got windows,they did not replace the outside wood around them ( the trim ) ,so they are still wooden there and require T.L.C. from time to time!:rolleyes: Anette was in a accident afew days ago and was in the hospital overnight to see if she was ok sorta thing -- all is fine as she is back home now again:):):) Other then that,I have been a big help I think helping Anette fix her place -- we have been taking things alittle easy though for awhile cause of Anette being out of the hospital and all -- glad everything is ok with her though --- she's upset about her car however and I told her that they can always be replaced,people can not !! ( made her smile again after she heard me say that ) :):) So,we will probably go car shopping sometime soon ;):):cool: There is a local concert here in town this weekend that I will take her too ( she wanted to go but since her accident, she has not said too much about going ) * Would help her take her mind of things ( I think ,if she went but not going to press her there if she does not wish to take it in )! Keep her in your prayers ,folks -- she is ok and all ,but extra prayers are always a plus ,anytime... :) Enjoyed reading somethings around here and seeing your picture of the beach and your grand child there Janet ( smily_face 2 ) welcome back ,been awhile since I seen a post from ya and what a beautiful post ya shared as well!! :):cool::p:) Take care all and be back to share a * wave* when I can,it's a pleasure..... Thanks for the wave back there ya gave me as well,Ron!! :cool: * Keep smiling* :)

Hi Phil! Glad Anette is alright!
I know what a car accident can do to you! It'll take time for her to get over it and move on!
You should post some pics of where you are....

It will be a bit coler today....clouds rolled in and may see some showers....temp is 57....
Should clear up this afternoon with partly cloudy skies and high of 63.....still above seasonal norm for November!
Tomorrow high of 63 with isolated showers with some sun...
Looks like the strong El Nino will keep us warmer then usual this winter....but I prefer to wait and see what happens.

It was cool here today, 52 degrees, and solid overcast all day. It looked like it was going to rain at any moment but it didn't.

hi phil, glad that annette is ok. glad you pop up and keep in touch with us from time to time.

the weather has been just incredible here the entire week. it was cloudy yesterday but still got to 72. today we expect rain, but its still going up into the 70's. this is such a treat for this time of yr. it ends tho this weekend and we get back to more normal temps, with highs of 50's. I still have a geranium in a pot outside my door still blooming, and a rose at work is still blooming, crazy for this time of yr.

We're have Fall windstorm here! 40-50 mph winds with higher peak gusts!
63F but dropping slowly as an intense coldfront passes through....45 for our overnight low and high of 50 tomorrow....then a drop Sunday and back up into above seasonal temps next week!

Been having an asian ladybug invasion! Little buggers have been getting inside and have been picking them up and throwing them back outside all week!
The little buggers bite too!!
Normally they would be in thier hibernation mode by now, but with the warm weather they are swarming in the hundreds!

We had a clear day here today and with the sun shining we got up into the low 60s.

Ive been seeing ladybugs at work the past week. yrs ago we had an invasion of ladybugs. thousands of them in peoples attic. but that ended after a few years. I worked at cornell cooperative extension and the master gardener hotline calls were amazing.

52 her this morning. it was windy earlier but it seems to have calmed down now. mostly cloudy today and not going up much above 58. tomorrow will be a high of 49 then we will get warmer during the week. we sure are spoiled with this warm fall.

Cooler today.....the lady bgs won't be active today...need a break from them swarming around!

49F ...won't get much higher then that today.
Got clear skies though!
Heading down to freezing tonight then a tad cooler tomorrow...then it warms up again next week!

Nippy 37 with clear sunny skies.... Heavy frost last night....Might see a high of 50....maybe!

45 and sunny this morning. only getting up to 53 today. a big difference from the past week. still a pretty fall day.

With the sunny skies it is up to 52...dropping to 36 tonight, so likes like frost is possible.

29 this morning with heavy frost on the cars. the sun is on mine now, so maybe I wont have to scrape the windows. its going up to about 53 today. we have total sunshine today.

Went down to around 33, probably lower, last night with heavy frost here too! Even the grass was frosted!
39F with clear sunny skies, and light winds.
Expecting a high oF 53 too, but should go higher with the sunny skies....

A Colorado Low is on the way with rain for tomorrow!

It was pretty nippy when I first went out this morning. We had some clouds but it was mostly blue sky so it warmed up to 53 degrees.

Hi Phil! I too am glad Anette is ok!! very scarey! thanks for the comments on the photo's :) weather was beautiful today! sunny a little cool, only got up to maybe 60F. higher elevations had the first frost last night but not down here at sea level yet. another nice day tomorrow, then we get the pineapple express! that's when the system blows hard from Hawaii straight at us. Horrible amounts of rain coming but the temperatures go way up too. Grand daughters are all coming to stay for the weekend! havent' been with them since thanksgiving a month ago so we are pretty excited about it! :) been redoing one of the spare rooms, getting new twin beds, then we will have 3 spare rooms and 4 spare beds so they all have their own bed to sleep in hurray! worked so hard today!

Rain today with a high of 48...light breeze out of the SE.....
Light rain is falling this morning, becoming heavier this afternoon. Expecting maybe half an inch in total.....
The Colorado Low is taking it's time getting here and will hit us Weds night as another major windstorm!
They are already calling this low a Thursday Event!
It will have the potential to bring intense rainfall and strong winds!!

We had fog this morning and it was still a bit hazy even after it lifted. Our high for the day was 48 degrees. There was no rain during the day but it is supposed to start in the next hour or so.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back