What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

long hard day sorting through old stuff! sure do accumulate a lot of stuff in 35 years in the same house :( good day to do it, because it was horrible out there! gloomy, grey, pouring rain and blowing so hard! but mild.

The Colorado Low has arrived this morning!
The winds are starting to pick up and are expected to increase to 39 mph with 40-50 mph peak gusts!
They are saying they could hit 60 mph later on today as the cold front passes though!
Not a good day to be out and around!
54F periods of rain, getting heavy later on today!

Yah, Janet!
Had to downsize and got rid of a lot of excess things in order to move to this apartment!
Still finding things to get rid of!!

its 47 and raining here this morning. they are talking about that wind coming this way. will be windy over the weekend. I hope it will be sunny too as Im sick of the rain now. rained all week so far.

That's what I saw today on the outside thermometer too, but the readout on the savings and loan building in Newberg said it was 50 degrees. It started to rain lightly about 1:00 PM and has continued. Rain again tomorrow.

its 46 this morning and some wind and blue skies in the distance. think it will be colder today and the winds will keep the temps down.
have a good weekend everyone.

Happy Friday the 13th!
45F and still windy. Winds out of the west at 33 mph, with some pretty strong gusts.
Not expecting to see the sun today and might see some showers.
Winds should deminish overnight.....
Have some branches down and numerous pieces of someone's roof but other then that not much damage from yesterday's windstorm.

I forgot all about it being the 13th. We didn't have any serious rain today. It was just a misty rain but it did go on all day. It was a little warmer than it was yesterday though. We got up into the low 50s.

38 this morning and windy. boy did the winds howl last night. the trees were almost bent in half. sounded like a train going thru the house.
it will be sunny today but not very warm. mid 40's

36F with mostly cloudy skies. Winds have died down a lot but are still getting some pretty good gusts.
Winds out of the west at 13 mph....
Expecting a high of 43 with some cloud and sun this afternoon...
Warming up over night to 45, and in the 50's tomorrow...

Looks like a great day today!
57F and sunny!
Just when I thought this was going to be a great week with above seasonal temps they have thrown in the theat of another Colorado Low by mid-week! This will be the third one in 3 weeks!
They are not sure yet of the exact track it will take, they are warning that it is developing and will be on it's way .....CRAP!
Will know more in a day or two.... so far they are thinking it will track further north then the last 2.....

It rained all day today but not heavily. It was 42 degrees when I went outside this morning and I don't believe the temperature went up more than a couple of degrees during the day.

its 29 this morning and sunny. going up into the 50's. still pretty good for november. we usually see snow this time of yr.

Missed yesterday...wasn't feeling well....
It was a nice mild day with just a light breeze...got up to 63!

43F with sunny skies and some high thin clouds....
Heading up to 55 this afternoon....
Winds starting this evening and picking up speed tomorrow....

We had moderate to heavy rain all day with gusty wind. I kept thinking about a Winnie the Pooh book the kids had when they were pretty small, "A Blustery Day." We are up about ten degrees warmer than yesterday though. It is degrees out there.

sorry to hear you were under the weather. several people out at work sick so something is going around.

30 here and greay. rain on its way tonight.

Thanks Dawn!
I was having a reaction to a new medication. Needed to replace it with another one....really dislike med changes!

57F with some winds gusting to 24 mph out of the SE......57 is the high for today...the warm front moved in last night...
This latest system tracked north of us so won't be getting the winds and heavy rains like the last 2 systems...
Partly cloudy with some rain on the way this evening and overnight.

It rained last night but stopped this morning for about 6 hours then started again. It has been raining steadily now for about the last 5 hours and will probably keep on for lots more. it got up to 52 degrees today and is down to 47 now.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back