What's the weather in your area? 2016 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

dont send that junk my way Ron. its glorious out there today. 86 and LOW humidity and supposed to stay that way until wed at least before more junk comes my way!

Looks like today and tomorrow won't be too bad with lower humidity!
Weds, Thurs and Fri will be nasty with humidex in the 100+ range...with possible thunderstorms on all 3 days and into Saturday!

Nice sleeping last night, I even slept in until 9:30!!
72F with a 82 humidex.....82 for this afternoon with a 86 humidex....light wind out of the ENE..
Dropping to 68 tonight!

today will be nice, sunny with lower humidity, but tomorrow the HHH comes back. not looking forward to that. high humidity and chance of thunderstorms every day. hopefully this will be the last of the 90's with high humidity.

Wonderful sleeping last night. Still low humidity this morning.
Humidity building up today as the system move in from the southern states
Thunderstorms possible late afternoon and overnight.
73F with clear skies...humidex 84 with light winds out of the SE.
86 this afternoon with a humised of 97.....
Tomorrow humidex in the 100's!! BLAH!

woke up at 4am and closed my bedroom window. the humidity was starting. by 6pm we had a bang of thunder and heavy rain. we need this rain so not complaining about the rain. its the humidity I want to see go, but its going no where for 4 days. tomorrow they said it will reach 100. crazy for this time of yr. we usually have this in july. guess you and I are in the same boat Ron. we are in for a wild ride for a few days.

The Dog Days Of Summer!!
Ghastly here last night....restless sleep! Heard thunder off in the distance when I went to bed ....the thunder got louder as it moved in.
Had a few periods of heavy downpour before the cell moved off.....finally fell asleep!
Skys are hazy and the humidity is at 98% this morning!
86F with a 99 humidex ....probably will increase as the day wears on!
It's going to be like this into the weekend!
At least we are got some rain, and more on the way!
Going to be nasty trying to sleep tonight! BLAH!

its already 85 at 8am this morning. will be above 90 by noon. this is not a day to be outside. they are calling it dangerous. the humidity is at 96 percent. whew dont even want to go out the door to work. be careful Ron with this heat. make sure you stay hydrated.

77F with a 97 humidex!
Thankfully it is mostly cloudy this morning!
Winds are light out of the east....
Temp going up into the mid to high 80's with a 100+ humidex this afternoon!
Possible thunderstorms developing this afternoon!!
A storm system moving in from the WSW by early evening with plenty of rain to drop!!

77F last night and very humid! Blah!
Cranky this morning!
Partly cloudy....
Didn't get the promised rain and thunderstorms last evening, but looks like we might this afternoon and this evening...and into tomorrow...
Hoping for the ghastly weather to break!
79F this morning with a humidex of 100... light winds out of the SW....
84 this afternoon with humidex 102....stronger winds out of the SW....
Heat Warning continues!!

80 here this morning with 85 % humidity, so its pretty darn nasty to be outside. I went to the PO early. I moved my car into the shade as I leave for work at noon. its going to feel like 100 by about 2pm. they are talking thunderstorms and I sure hope we get them. not that they will cool us off but my flowers need a drink. I hope this breaks soon but they are talking well into the weekend.......ugh hope you get some rain soon Ron.

I see you have also had your hands full this week with wackos here. haha everyday I come on and I see about 5 new strange threads. today you got a break!!! hahahahahahaha

Stupid spammers keep on posting, and I keep whacking them!!...Usually get a break from them on weekends!!!;)

nice that they give you the weekends off HAHA:):):)

another hot one here. going up to 91 and pea soup humidity outside. ugh Im starting to get drained.
have a good weekend everyone!

Heat Warning continues....high humidity all weekend though temps will drop a bit....
Isolated to severe thunderstorms possible all weekend...hopefully we will get some rain....

79F ...humidex is 99F!!!
84F this aftenoon with a humidex of 104! BLAH!
80% chance of thunderstorms all weekend!
Low tonight 73 with a humidex of 93!!!

A lot drier this morning after the ghastly humidity yesterday!
Storms rumbled all day to the south and north. We finally got rain late afternoon and fair amount! Funny, the amount of rain was not enough to break our drought! It helped though!
We are now on the cool side of the coldfront!
Partly sunny this morning...
73F with a humidex of 84! This is much more typical for August, but the humidity will still be with us even though the temps will be lower!
81 for this afternoon with humidex of 93!
73 overnight with a humidex of 88!

got to 106 yesterday, it was ghastly!!!!! I hid all afternoon inside and did cleaning and laundry. about 8pm severe thunderstorms came thru. crack after crack of thunder and the lightening was like a light show one strike after another for well over half an hour. pouring rain and lots of wind. after the storm the humidity came up even higher. today is much of the same. it will be about 91 with high humidity. hopefully the humidity will go down by morning as they predict. think we had enough of this tropical florida weather. everyone is just drained!!!

just had another wild thunderstorm roll thru here. it is probably on its way to julies. she mentioned storms lateron. didnt do anything for the humidity tho. its still like pea soup here.

still sticky today but the humidity went down a bit. its sunny and still sticky out there. would be nice if the humidity just went south again.
I see your friends are back bright eyed and bushy tailed this monday morning Ron. haha

70F ..humidex 82!
Not bad!
I can handle this!
Mostly cloudy this morning....
79 for this afternoon's high with a humidex of 91 <----- the latest system, from Texas is on its way, and the humidity is going up!
Thunderstorms this evening and over night as the humidity builds.
Rain, heavy at times all day with imbedded thunderstorms....
Looks like we are finially going to get good soaking rains!!!

like pea soup out there this morning. had to jack up the AC. ugh heavy rain this afternoon. cannot wait for this system to get out of here.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back