What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

its grey and chilly here at 25 this morning......dont know if we will see the sun or not today.....I doubt it...

snowing and real windy here, it looks like another blizzard like last weekend but thankfully it's not.....

It's a cold 14F with light winds out of the NE.
Mosty sunny with the usual clouds forming out over the lake due to evaporation!
Windchil os 0F.
Might get up to 18F....
32F for tomorrow...

I always despised having to go to school when the kids weren't there! THEY have a holiday but WHAT about ME< ! The sun is shining brightly here but it's all of 26°. MTM is decorating the Christmas tree & pussy willow bush for Presidents' Day. Too bad he's almost frozen by now. Have a great day all ! Curbie

It sprinkled on me a little bit yesterday while I was assembling a small trailer for a spray implement. It hasn't rained today though and the sun has popped through the clouds a few times.

It is 62 this morning and cloudy. We have some chance of rain today. Kids don't have school but us school marms do. I love meetings.

28F and slowly going up to 32 this afternoon and 36 overnight.
Should be partly sunny then rain, wet snow this evening and overnight into tomorrow...

We had a cold front come through last night and it is 49 this morning and going up to 59 later. Just a little cooler today and then a chance of rain for the next two days.

39F
We're under a strong wind advisory for today...
Expecting 40 to 50 mph winds out of the SW with driving rain as a coldfront rips though.
It is part of a Colorado low that is presently sitting over Lake Michigan
Expecting lots of rain for this afternoon and lots of snow to the north.

41 and sunny here but rain is moving in.....thankfully it warmed up this morning so we won't get the freezing rain they predicted......also thankful as my neighbors headed back to indiana this morning and they have good driving weather....

had some snow for an hour today, before it turned to rain.....was icey when I left work......where is spring????????????? I wish it would hurry up...

It's been a heck of a noisy day!
Lots of ice was ripped apart and then thrown up into a large ice bank only to be ripped apart and rebuilt!
Ice was thrown into the air by the huge waves whipped up by the gale force winds out of the SW!
The house rumbled by the impact of the winds and howled as it rushed by.
Swells on the lake were a good 6ft and it was non-stop all afternoon.
Temps slowly droppedand it's now 25F and dropping.
The windstorm is expected to ease off slowly during the night!
Even though it's dark we can still hear the pounding of the waves, outside I can hear the ice skeeching, grinding and sounds like large pieces of glass shattering as the waves throw the ice up into the air and fall on the slopes of the ice mounds!!!
It's wild to watch how the lake deals with ice!!
Expecting 2 to 5 inches overnight and into tomorrow.
Winds are expected to shift and come out of the west tomorrow.....

We had some scattered clouds today but no rain. I took advantage of the nice weather and put new brakes on the front of my pickup.

We got your rain, lol.
It's cold and raining. Today will get up to 38*F and rainy. Tomorrow will be cold with T-storms. I hate cold and wet!
On the up side, all my plants are doing awesome and my banana plant now has 6 healthy leaves! :D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back