What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

32F
Winds are out of the west.
Complete overcast.
A good half of the snow melted yesterday.
There's a lot of pack ice along the shore and the whole mass is slowly moving east.

It's supposed to get to 63° this afternoon but it's still rather windy. At least the sun is shining as tomorrow, it may snow :) Have a good day all! Curbie

It was drizzling slightly this morning, but that stopped. The temperature has gone up to 51 degrees. Love it!

We had a front come through so it is cool this morning at 41 but will rebound to 65 this afternoon. It is clear out this morning.

28F and partly cloudy.
Heading up to 34 this afternoon and mostly sunny.
These temps are the norm for February!!

We got up to 51 degrees yesterday and that started to give me the springtime itch. No heavy rain yesterday, but we will get more today.

28F and partly sunny.
Light winds out of the south.
Expecting wet snow and rain this afternoon with a high of 37F.

We are looking at moderate rain today with a high of 51 degrees. Seems like I said that yesterday.

A coldfront is ripping through here with rain and wet snow.
Winds are picking up out of the SW.....
Another noisy night here on the lake!
34F and dropping....

Curbie, it seems that I say that for days. It's a little different today though. It looks like there are fewer clouds and the temperature will be almost 60 degrees.

today was a little cooler but still a nice day. I should have worn the sneakers and jeans and it would have been warmer when we went outside to find rocks. As it was it was in the 50's and a little cool for flip flops and capris. There is a chance of rain tonight and it should get down in the 30's

Thanks, Randy. We had rain since about 4PM and now it's turned to snow. Our inch of snow lasted 2 days so who knows. I love snow ~ you can't hear it :) Curbie

No snow here Curbie but it is cold enough this morning. It is 37 so I guess I need a coat to go to this meeting today. It is to get up to the 60's this afternoon but then I'll be back home again. Then I have a hair appointment and then finally I can start doing lesson plans for next week. Mostly it is getting things gathered up to do them and figuring out how I want to say what I have to say. The kids don't have school on Mon but we teachers do. What joy?

We are starting out clear at 45 and going up to 74. It is nice to see the sunny day starting out.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back