What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

freezing rain warning for early morning!! Yuck!!
Crappy weather for the next 3 days with a mix!!!
At least today wasn't too bad at 33F and mostly sunny.....it was a perfect day to head to the city for a doctor's appointment.....

A little warmer today with little wind. We may have reached 60 degrees today but I'm not sure. I know we reached 59 at least. We did have some showers with scattered clouds but I saw a few more blue spots today.

18 this morning with frost on the cars. blue skies tho, and going up to almost 30. hoping it will go higher tho. have to work all day today, ugh

31Fand partly cloudy....light rain 90% this afternoon and 46F....amazing how quickly the weather changes since last evenings report!
light wind out of the east, shifting out of the SW this afternoon as the system moves in, then out of the west this evening and back out of the SW with rain.....overnight.

It's cloudy this morning and rained some through the night. Temperature is 53 degrees.

its grey, foggy and 38 here this morning. rain is coming lateron, and we will see 50 today. then drop tonight and be cold again for a few days. spring is struggling to get to this area.

it was raining earlier this morning, but the temp dropped, and now it's snowing! Expecting around and inch or so!
34F with a light wind out of the west....

After a snowy day yesterday it's a cool 28 and overcast.
Light winds out of the west....might see a few flurries....
High 34...27 for tonight....30 and suny for tomorrow..

it was supposed to drop last night, but it didnt, we had 40 this morning. today sun and clouds. I had the day off for my birthday, so went up to the albany mall. the sun was shining up there. Im hearing a drop in temps tonight, and then snow. yuck!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOODIE!!!!
Sounds like you had a perfect day!!!...except for the snow!!
We had snow here off and on all day too!!!

thank you Ron. the snow never materialize in this area, but the temps dropped down to 28 this morning. back to the winter mode. spring is having a hard time coming and staying this yr.

15F with winds out of the NNW.....really nippy this morning!!
Might get up to 30 with a bit of a shift in the the winds out of the NW....
At least it will be sunny all day!!
14F for overnight then a high of 37 for tomorrow!
Next Thursday looks super with a high of 52!!!! We just gotta suffer until then!

the snow made an appearance about 10am this morning. had snow flurries all day, but it didnt amount to anything thankfully. Im really getting sick of this winter mode. they are talking about snow next weekend. ugh we need spring!

I know we are all in that same boat Woodie! I would love to gee the grass greening up and growing, and the trees leafing and blooming out....but we all have to wait!
25F and sunny!
Light wind out of the SW....high for this afternoon 39!!!
Not bad considering the winter we just suffered through!!

woke up to snow this morning. about 2-3 inches of fluffy white stuff. its also 20 out. back to the winter mode.

Had an Alberta Clipper slam through here last evening with powerful winds and a few claps of thunder!
Had just a few sprinkles and a few flakes but no accumulations......still windy and expecting showers off and on all day....loooking at 35 to 40 mph winds!!!
39F and might see a high of 41.......light snow overnight and snow for tomorrow!!! Yuck!

I don't think we got over 60 degrees today but I wasn't uncomfortable without a jacket. We had fog and lots of clouds until noon and then things cleared of for sunshine. The clouds are probably building again by now though as the rain is supposed to return this evening and hang around for a few days at least.

woke up to 40 and sunshine this morning. all yesterdays snow is gone, thankfully. heard it will be about 50 today. that would be nice.
dont send me that snow Ron.

Good morning woodie!!
Woke to 32F and light snow falling!
Very light wind out of the north.....

Yesterday we put our place up for sale!!!!! It was quite involved since our property is listed as a unique opportunity...

Now I'm waiting for an apartment.....I'm on their priority list so hopefullly will have a place by the end of April!!!
Still packing up things and throwing out the useless clutter!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back