Please pray for Randy

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Oh I love Cabela's. That in itself would be a wonderful adventure. Many blessings for a safe trip;)

Cabela's wanted to build a store over in Wilsonville, a small city to the east of us. But their city fathers didn't think they wanted a store of that type in their pristine area. Oregon has one of the highest rates - - oops. Getting political here. I really like Cabela's though but then I have always enjoyed fishing and hunting.

Randy... :D Crabber....I just know Jacob is going to love it! the fish in the stream and all those animals! and the wall of rifles! oh I know it's not PC but my men are hunters and fishermen and get all excited about ammo and fishhooks! :) thankyou for your blessings for our trip, I really count on all the prayers from you all here :)

I don't hunt any more, but I have spent many hours in such pursuits. I still enjoy shooting and do so quite often. I have loaded my own ammunition for almost 60 years and enjoy the loading as much as the shooting. At my age, I know I won't get any better at the shooting, but at least with practicing, I won't get worse quite as quickly. I can still outshoot most of the young whipper snappers that come around here though.

What I really liked was when my Dad went hunting and cleaned his shotgun. This is rather stupid but when Dad moved to a nursing home, he asked if I wanted anything. "THE GUN CLEANING FLUID and a copper bottom pan!" I used to watch my Dad clean his gun and I loved the smell. Curbie

It is like I miss going out to the garage and smelling when Dad was building something. I love the smell of fresh cut wood. I really miss that. And Dad

I'm pretty used to that smell as I often clean my guns. I was working on one for a friend yesterday. I think it is just too old though and is worn out. I have a couple of those myself. My Dad's shotgun was inherited from his father and his father had bought it used, so it is close to 100 years old. I have hunted with it, but it is worn out and if you load bath barrels (double-barreled shotgun), when you pull the trigger for one barrel, both barrels will sometimes fire. That means a pretty good jolt to the shoulder. It hasn't been fired in at least 20 years now and I don't foresee firing it in the future.

I can understand that Randy. We have my husbands grandfathers 12 gauge here. It is pretty worn and I don't think my hubby has used it in 25 or 30 years now, but we still have it. I don't clean the guns as often I should.

I love cabelas......there is one in maine that I found by accident.....there is another store even better than cabelas in kittery maine called the trading post.....one floor all fishing stuff, and one floor all guns and hunting equip......

god speed and prayers for you randy on your operation tomorrow......we all love you and will have you and your family in our thoughts and prayers......

Extra prayers for you Randy. Here is to the surgeon having good gentle hands with God directing them. We love you Randy

Who's Randy :) ? Randy, God has blessed you with many unique gifts. You are treasured by all who know and love you. Finers ALL over the country are crossed for you. Please do what those folks tell you to. We trust you and your family for support.We are also here. Love you ~ Curbie

Marcia Fay phoned...Randy did well this morning ...ate a good dinner and should be home tomorrow..Thank you Lord

Atta boy, Randy Jam. Our prayers continue to go out to you & your family. We're all cheering for you. TONS of prayers! Curbie

Thank you Lord.
randy,
You may not realize this, you are a fixture, and we really miss you. There is a little business you must conduct when feeling better. Wombat has used that word and I can't find a fitting RM award. I tried to take up your place but honestly, no one will ever fill your keyboard ;)
Many wish to fell better soon.

I CAN give him a RM award!

Attachments

• Rotten_Woman_award[1]_preview.jpg
    Rotten_Woman_award[1]_preview.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 263
  • CHip and Dale.jpg
    CHip and Dale.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 260
  • !cid_004501c62a01$5fe64c20$6401a8c0@DFRFPM11.jpg
    !cid_004501c62a01$5fe64c20$6401a8c0@DFRFPM11.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 230
  • !cid_004701c62a01$5fe64c20$6401a8c0@DFRFPM11.jpg
    !cid_004701c62a01$5fe64c20$6401a8c0@DFRFPM11.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 266
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 260
Randy so glad to hear it all went well. Do what the Doc and you will be back to your old self in no time.

you better not curbie......thats a priviledge only randy can do.......ha ha.....

prayers answered that our dear Randy, has gotten thru surgery and is A-OK......I cannot wait to hear from him.........sooooooooo miss him.......

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back