What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

It is sunny out today. the winds are out of the W at 10 to 20 mph. it will be clear to partly cloudy tonight with a low of 47. the high today is 82 and tomorrow it will be 77 but we will still have the winds at 10 to 20 mph.

Hey Josh!
Don't believe everything you read, there are a lot of idiots who do not know what they are talking about, especially when it is about the weather!

I know but I wanna believe it. We didn't even get enough snow last winter to build a snow frog! :( I want more snow.

It's almost 3:30 am and it's only down to 45*F! :D It's gonna hit 67*F tomorrow, yay! I got more blueberry plants today and I'll plant those tomorrow. :cool:

another gorgeous weekend........high 70's........we need rain also.......everything is so dry......hope we get some soon, and they predict it during the week......hope its a good soaker rain.....

Same here Woodie!
Another beautifull day!
Heading up into the low 70s!
Everything is greening up!
But, we do need rain!
The high pressure system continues to sit over us, with very little movement!

I did an intro a while back, hello again. Another beautiful day in NE Jersey, 59°F currently in the garden. I think we capped out at 68°F earlier, a nice breeze all day. Yes, everything is greening out and trees are flowering. Spent the day cleaning, dividing and transplanting. Fun.

Welcome to the forum, jdess! :D

It's 5 am and 45*F. We'll hit 74*F today and it won't be as cold tonight, yay! :D I checked the gardens and the hostas, peonies, tulips, and cannas came back! The horseradishes came back too! I'll be putting more stuff out this afternoon and planting radishes and okra. Btw, where's Curbz and Crabber? :confused:

We have had a string of warm sunny days and that will continue for at least another several days. We will get up to about 85 today.

the weather has been super! Cool at night and in the low 70s during the day!
I've been busy out in the gardens and theings are starteing to shape up nicely!
Plum tree will be loaded with blossoms in a few days!
Looks like we will have a bumper crop this year if we do not gat a freeze!

Overcast and cool... it was a good thing cuz I had to dig up 35 feet of broken irrigation line and fix it.

It is 52 and clear today. It will get up to 87 later today. Everything is growing well this spring.

I believe the weather guessers said that we were to get some marine air in off the Pacific today and cool things off a bit. It is about 70 degrees out there now with a few clouds. We will be back into the low 80's again tomorrow though.

Sunny, 77*F and this def owns! :D 57*F tonight, amazing!
I took down my indoor garden, put some stuff in the shade outside, and put the rest in the gardens. I wanna see just how huge Giant Aloe can get this summer! I started watering my banana plant again to bring it out of hibernation. It's looking awesome! :D

Good morning. It is partly cloudy this morning with a temperature of 65 degrees. We do have a chance of rain today but a better one tomorrow. It will get up into the mid to upper 80's this afternoon. Hope your day is nice for you.

Another beautiful day!
Possible showers this afternoon.....and about time!
We really need rain!
Low 70's again this afternoon!!

The weather people are commenting about the lack of rain here too. It has really been nice though to go outside and enjoy some sunshine. We woke up to cloud cover this morning, but are supposed to get up to 82 or 83 today.

It made it to about 70 degrees yesterday. The cloud cover burned off about midday and was clear after that. We started the day off here with clear skies so the temperature is expected to get to 82 degrees.

Still sunny and warm here! Have tomatoe plants in flower already! My fuschia & california poppies are in full bloom & it looks like summer out there! Had a picnic on the beach on tuesday, I love it even if we do need some rain!

Welcome to the forum, GrowLight!

Wet, wetter, wettest, wetter than wettest. It's 64*F and it's still thundering and raining. It was thundering and raining last night too. Gonna be 74*F tomorrow but prolly still too wet to do anything outside.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back