What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

It looks like it rained overnight yet but has stopped this morning. I am hoping it will rain some more today as it is predicted. It is coming up on spring here and we need the moisture. It is 59 this morning and cloudy. A high of 79 is expected today but we have another front coming in today.

We are at 42 going up to62 today. A little cooler today than yesterday. No rain for today though. it is partly cloudy out right now.

I'd love to see the ice banks, Ron. We're supposed to have a mix (now really pay attention to this weather-guesser), sleet, snow, and rain with a chance of sunshine. I guess whatever falls out of the sky will be welcome.......These guys are a bundle of clowns. I have never been in a 'profession' that allows so many flubs. (Well, I flubbed sometimes as a teacher. Just I never admitted it :)Clever,eh? )Curbie

25F
Winds out of the east.
Clouds are out of the west.
That usually happens when we are about to get something.
And, we will be!
A system that hammered the mid-west is expected to start dumping wet snow, freezing rain amd rain on us around noon!
Not expecting much because the temp will rise 32F and give us a messy mixed bag!!

We are at 42 degrees right now and it will get a little warmer through the day, but not much. The sky is solid overcast and we will have occasional rain with snow in the mountains.

It was windy and cool all day yesterday. Hope the weather is better today as it is a friends wedding day. It is 42 and the guessers are saying 72 later. maybe a good day.

34F and cloudy.
Didn't get much of anything yesterday, just an inch of snow and that's gone now when the temps went u[.
Light winds out of the west.
Going down to 23F tonight.
32 for tomorrow
Expecting a mild week in the mid 30's.....

Enjoy the wedding,lyn. Our high today is supposed to be 38°. It's going up from....35°. I'm sure we'll notice that increase. Have a nice day everyone. Curbie

I was a nice wedding it was outside on the balcony of a restaurant in Austin. It was a little cool but not bad enough to run us back inside. Great wedding.

Raining and snowing here. Suppose to snow over night and tomorrow and get
6-12" of wet heavy snow. I want spring...

Today was a glorious spring day! primroses are blooming, crocuses too, daffodils are ready to pop open! We ran away to the sun in California for most of february, and we have returned to better weather.
Randy, as navigator on our journeys it is my job to also watch weather and road conditions and I made a calculated decision we could make it over the Siskyou summit before the snow really hit last monday afternoon. We made it but only just!! We spent the night in Sutherlin and I bought some marrionberry jam to bring home! :) but it is not as good as yours!!

It's 34*F here and sunny. Going up to 62*F today with sun - YAY! - then down to 40*F tonight with T-storms?? Holy ****!! No way! I wanna cancel tonight!

its raining this morning and the temps are 40.......we were supposed to get sun, maybe its coming lateron.....

Had a light snowfall early this morning.
27F with flurries and hazy sunshine.
32 for the high and mostly cloudy.
Looks like a Texas Low will be heading our way for Tuesday!
It could bring a lot of snow or rain, or a mix of the two!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back