What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

72 with a big LOUD thunderstorm mostly out over the lake!!!
Will get the outer fringe of the storm....it's moving in fast!!
Going up to 82 with a 100 humidex this afternoon with isolated severe thunderstorms........
Darn....it only dropped a bit of rain.....not even enough to measure!!
Maybe the next one will....we need rain and a lot of it!!

beautiful morning here, this afternoon clouded up...so never saw 80.......we need rain here too.....hope it comes tomorrow as predicted...

Our exceptional summer has given way, we have had showers and cooler temps. Finally was able to shut off the air conditioner and dehumidifier. I love that cool air at night coming in the window, makes sleeping so nice! in about a week, we will be able to go mushroom hunting now! Autumn has always been my favorite time of year :)

humidity is super high this morning.....70% and going higher, with thunderstorms most of the day....we need the rain so hope they are correct today......

The cold front that passed through was a minor one and didn't drop the temp or the humidity....
75 with 15 mph winds out of the SW...going up to 79 with a 93 humidex....
Mostly overcast with possible local severe thunderstorms at any time all day, but more so later on with day time heating...
This is definitely July weather!!!!

I hope we get a lot of rain but I'm not holding my breath!!!
The storm cells yesterday stayed to the north and south of us and all we got was a sprinkle.....

we had a little rain late this afternoon....but nothing to what we really need here....someone at church told me sept is going to be a dry month....and winter will be another one from hell......oh joy.....this is the second person that has told me this.....Its still like pea soup out there...and Im hoping we get rain lateron.....we need a good soaking......

No rain here today!
Heard some booming far off in the distance.....
Been hearing that it will be a mild winter..... all the way to a..... major Hell Freezes Over winter like we just had!
We won't know until it happens since they can no longer forecast long term!!!

72 going up to 79 with a humidex of 96!!!
Overcast with light winds out of the SW....

Happy Labor Day!!!

Happy labor day to you too Ron.....
its pretty sticky and hot here today.....going to get worse tomorrow....90's....

72 with 70% chance of thunderstorms all day......
Had a few t-cells late last evening and it rained!!! Haven't had any significant rainfall in over 2 weeks so it was way overdue....hoping for more today...
High today 73 with a humidex of 88.......
Tomorrow's high 79

yesterday was horrible....it was like walking into an oven......late last night a cold front went thru and broke it.....today is lovely, will be 80 with little humidity.......the HHH is coming back friday tho......we got a little rain, but no where the amount we need....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back