What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

66F ......going up to 77 with a 90 humidex this afternoon....
Showers possible off and on, then rain and thunderstorms this evening and overnight as a cold front moves through....
The temp roller coast pattern will continue right through into Fall!!

57 here this morning......sunshine today, and rain moves in tonight.....the cold front comes with it, and lower temps by this weekend....highs 67, so a real touch of fall.....

Severe Thunderstorm watch was issued and maybe upped to a warning later on today.....
Winds are picking up out of the SSE as the low pressure system nears....wind speeds could range from 45 to 55 mph along the shoreline.....

I heard the rain in chicago was horrible.....steps were waterfalls on the news......its heading this way for tomorrow....but I heard it will fall apart before it gets here.....we need rain but we dont need to be drowned....

It has been raining for hours now....with gale force winds whipping in off the lake!
Will be a very noisy night for several more hours!!

61 .....only going up to 63.....
Winds out of the west.....
...I have a mess to clean up today....lots of small branches fell...
It was a brutal storm....

we had light rain all morning, with humidity.....then sunshine about 3ish.....still very humid until the cold front comes thru.....will be about 48 tomorrow morning......didnt get any of the winds they talked about either......

cold front came thru last night and boy its chilly this morning......but sunny.....will only go up to 65 today......as the weatherman said this morning, fall is in control now.....

54F ...going up to only 61......time to turn the furnace on!!!!
Clouds are coming in out of the east with a light breeze....
Tomorrow's high .....only 59!!!

got to about 70 today, but those strong cold brisk winds, kept it feeling like 60's...tonight it will drop like a rocket down into the high 40's...and tomorrow will be only 67.....time to put the heat on here as well, but Im holding off until next month.....when I had a woodstove, I put that on all the time when it was chilly......gas heat.....not so much....its another expense Im not ready for yet....

54F....... might get up to 63 this afternoon...
Mostly sunny with a light breeze out of the ENE....
Looks like it will be a nice day.....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back