What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

62 here, sunny, but there is a cold stiff NW breeze.........their is also a frost advisory for tonight.....burrrrrrrrrr it was chilly last night, and grabbed the comforter out of the closet.....

summer is still hanging on here, I believe we broke another high record today, about 75F I believe.....it really does feel more like July than september! but it is very very dry out there! apparently there are clouds on the way by wednesday with possible showers to follow. We shall see.

72F and they're saying that is also our high for today!
Showers this afternoon and light rain this evening....
Light wind out of the SW....

The monarch butterflies continue to fly west........

We haven't had any rain for 30 days and the weather guesser last evening said we have had on;y .01 inches in the last 51 days.

rained all night here......and was chilly this morning......the sun is out now....will warm up to low 70's......

42 this morning and 32 in the mtns.....burrrrrrrrr.......sunny now and will warm up until about 68-70.....good thing I turned the heat on last night

61... going up to 66
Will be another beautiful day with clear blue skies.....
The number of monarchs heading west are increasing daily......we are only getting very light winds so they are having perfect conditions for their migration!

We had a sprinkling of rain last evening and it held off until this afternoon to drop any more. There hasn't been enough to be concerned about. It has been dry for quite awhile and we could use some. This is Oregon. It will come.

how exciting to watch that Ron.......hope you get pictures...
it was 50 when I got up, half hour later its 55.....so temps are climbing nicely.....will get to about 70 again today.....

59......might see a high of 61 this afternoon!
Overcast with winds out of the NE!

Woodie, it's hard to take a pic with they are just flitting by.....
One flies by by every couple of seconds and not all of them come to the shoreline before heading west .... they should peak this weekend when we get a warming trend for a couple of days....
They started their migration 2 weeks ago in small numbers inland...
Haven't seen any this morning with the cooler temps...

I heard the rain falling during the night. The sky is still heavy with clouds so we could have more. Present temperature is 61 degrees.

oh too bad you cannot get pics....I would love to see that, it must be a sight......netpeach always tells me about see the hummingbirds coming back south.....

it was 40 at 4am this morning.....at 11 its 49......so its warming up and supposed to go to 75 today.....I hope so....I had oral surgery yesterday, and Im off today.....want to sit outside in the sunshine for a while today.....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back