What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

We are supposed to have light rain today but so far the sky is clear and the temperature is 48 degrees.

37 going up to 43 with foggy/cloudy skies....light wind out of the SE....
No rain yesterday, just bouts of drizzle and fog......
Rain moving in later on this morning as the system from the mid-west moves in.....

we all need a break after last winter. it was the winter that wouldnt leave. ugh.
going to be 40 today, with rain lateron. too much gloom here for my liking. want to see more sunshine.

Looks like we wont see any sunshine until ...maybe Thursday.....
So glad we are not having a repeat of last winter, so I'll grin a bare the lack of sunshine!!

I want sunshine!!!
34 with rain/wet snow for today.....winds out of the SW at 21 mph, will shift out of the west later on....
Dropping to 28 tonight.....

Same as yesterday but cooler at 27.....
Very cloudy and no sun!!!! Blah!!
Winds out of the NW.....
Tomorrow we will finally see the sun with a high not much higher then today!!!

raining and chilly all week now. lows of mid 40's and highs around 50 when we were lucky. supposed to be getting some sun back in time for Christmas....I'll take it!
Where has RAndy gone to?

27 and that is pretty much our high for today..... mostly cloudy, should see some sun off and on today...finally!
Light winds out of the NW.....

It is not like Randy to miss very often....wonder what's up.....

another big storm coming in tonight, lots of rain and wind again! blah!! looks like our Christmas will be sunny, not as good as snow but better than rain!
RANDY....WHERE ARE YOU?

18 and sunny!!!!!!
Going up to 30 this afternoon...
Just a faint breeze out of the NW.....

Janet, do you have Randy's phone number?
If you do please give him a call!

18 and sunny!!!!!!
Going up to 30 this afternoon...
Just a faint breeze out of the NW.....

Janet, do you have Randy's phone number?
If you do please give him a call!
I don't! :( I know that "flowers for yeshua" would have it, but she has not been here since the beginning of november either. I have emails from both from a long time ago, but they are on my desktop computer, and my daughter had to take the monitor because hers broke and at least I have my lap top....so I can't even get into that right now.

Just such a crazy time of year Ron! I find all the hub bub around Christmas to be overwhelming now! It has been raining SOOOOO hard here today! and so dark we had to have the lights on all day. At least it's not freezing!

No Christmas chaos here......keeping things low key since it's my first Christmas without mom....it is hard!!
Going to my sisters place on Christmas day, so I'll put on a happy face and grin and bear it....
So glad the weather will be boring and uncomplicated this year....I need a bout of near normal this winter!

28 with mostly sunny skies.....
No winds....
High this afternoon 32.....
Looks like Christmas day might be a messy one with rain, rain and wet snow, to snow, and strong winds (which usually means gale force out of the SW)......it will all depend on the temp...so far they are calling for a high of 50 then dropping........in all they are calling it a wind event rather then a snow event for us...but they say it could change....

I feel you pain Ron :( All holidays are so hard when you have lost a loved one, and the more loved ones you have lost, the harder they are to get through. Grin and bear it is an apt way to describe it. I am grateful we have the grand children and their excitement to distract us, but even that gets to be painful!
raining here again, although the sky is much brighter so that's good. I do hope Randy checks in soon.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back