What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

windy here and chilly about 64 today, but nice sunshine and it will warm up tomorrow. felt so much like fall today. I know its around the corner since it reminded me.

It dropped into the 50s last night and was 59 degrees by 10:00 this morning. I'm sure it warmed a little bit during the day but I didn't check the temperature again all day. It rained a little during the night and some more light rain this morning. It stayed dry for the afternoon though.

it went down to 54 last night. today is sunny tho, and going up to 85. that will be a treat for this time of yr.

No sun today. I felt a couple of sprinkles but nothing measurable. I don't think we made it up to 70 degrees.

you need the rain Randy. esp with all those fires over there.

it was a gorgeous day yesterday and will continue for the rest of the week. 85 with sunshine and low humidity. the best sept I can remember yet!

77F with hazy sunshine! Getting more humid>>>>> 79F for this afternoon with a humidex of 89F!
This morning was a trip to the laundromat....nice! I was the only one there!!

63F with sunny skies. Heading up to 77 this afternoon.
Gotta love this long summer weather!
Calling for a bit cooler by saturday with rain possible!

its was gorgeous yesterday, and today will be another lovely day. getting up to 85. this is a treat for this time of yr. usually we have the heat on by now.

We had rain last night and this morning with clearing during the afternoon. It got up to 70 degrees and that was pretty nice,

73 with increasing humidity.....going up to 77 with a 86 humidex!
Thunderstorms possible for tomorrow!

We had a perfect day today with a few scattered clouds and a high temperature of about 75 degrees.

wow, three perfect days here and another one today. then the curtain closes. we are to get rain tonight and colder air starting tomorrow. talking of 45 as a low this week. burr. time to change the sheets to flannel.

Rained earlier this morning, with more on the way.
72F and overcast with thunderstorms on the way for this afternoon and evening! Then clearing overnite.
Might get up to 75 later on today.
We can sure use the rain!

Not quite ready for flannel sheets yet...our lows willbe in the mid 50's overnite this coming week!

Hi folks - Just thought I'd jump in here for afew minutes. Hope all finds everyone doing well and the weather around is making ya feel alittle like Fall or Autumn ( It will be here before long ) Speaking of weather. Woodstock asked me about the weather here in Denmark :) It's not a nice one here currently as it's cool,rainy and well.... I have seen better! I will update the weather to ya all as I can -- Been abit busy helping Anette redo her entire home on the inside -- she is getting new carpet - so,I have been painting the walls before that gets in place:):) I told her yesterday, that I would help her redo her kitchen cabinets ( staining and such as well ) _-- jokingly,I asked her if she was planning to move or something ,she just smiled at me and told me that the USA looked promising! :D:p:) Looks like afew have had to deal with humidity and the promise of rain showers along with some much cooler temps over night as well ! Anyway ,I will be back onboard here again as I can ,Anette's internet is alittle different for me then I'm use to -- she helps me alot though!! :cool: Stay safe and smile often -- make the world wonder just what your upto when they see someone smiling!!:D:p See ya all again soon ,it's a pleasure! *** Phil ***

morning everyone. we had a cool front come thru last night. we didnt get any rain, but its much cooler this morning. earlier it was 50. but a little north of here in albany it went down to 49 and even lower in the adirondacks. supposed to hit 70 today, but there is a cool breeze, so dont know if that will happen. still its a perfectly blue sky sort of day.

hi phil, sounds like your pretty busy but enjoying yourself. have fun!

Hi Phil! Enjoy your life!!:)
The coldfront ripped through here late afternoon and the temp quickly dropped!
Sunny with a few lingering clouds coming in from the NW....
59F with next to no humidity!
Might get up to 66 this afternoon.

got to 70 yesterday and was very pleasant, but brisk winds all day.
this morning it is 47, and only going up to 68 today, if the sun comes out. right now its a milky sky. heard of frost north of here this morning too!

Nippy last night.....dropped to 46F!
56F with mostly sunny skies this morning....might get up to 68 this afternoon!
Light winds out of the ENE.....
Warm up starts tomorrow with a high in the low 70's.....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back