What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

dropped to 54 here last night, and grey this morning. sunshine lateron and if so, it will go to mid 70's.

Got some clouds and periods of sun witha 64F!
Low last nite was 57......heading up into the low 70's this afternoon with a mix of sun and clouds!
Light winds out of the SW....

We had a beautiful day here today with a few clouds but mostly blue sky. It was 69 degrees at 3:00 PM so we could have inched up a little higher but not much. We reach our high about 3:00 at this time of year.

Beautiful first day of Fall here!
More like summer weather!
72F with clear blue sunny skies and a light breeze out of the ENE.

It cooled off down into the mid 40s during the night but warmed up to almost 70 degrees during the day. We had a few scattered clouds.

it was beautiful yesterday, a high of 75, light breeze. it did go down to 49 last night, but its going back up quickly to another 75 today. so far a nice fall.

Got up to fog and murky sunshine!!
57F last nite....now it is 68 with clear blue sunny skies.....going up to 72 and possibly higher this afternoon!
All the ash trees are dropping their leaves without changing color!.....waiting for the maples and others to color up!

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    300.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    315.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    295.8 KB · Views: 182
We had quite a few more clouds than we have been having but it was still mostly sunshine. I'm not sure how warm it got as it seemed to stay relatively cool today. I would say we probably didn't get any higher than 70 degrees.

it is 77F ...higher then the 70 they were calling for!
Partly cloudy with a light breeze out of the NE!
Beautiful day with low humidity....

it was a nice sunny day and we did get to 70 today. leaves are slowly starting to turn here, little by little. still can open up windows during the day which is nice. evening does drop to 50 or lower.

It rained quite a bit during the night and all morning, then it stopped for several hours and started again about 5:00. We didn't make it to 70 degrees today.

57F with hazy sunshine. Might get up to the low 70's this afternoon with periods of sun and clouds!
Light winds out of the NE.....no rain in the forcast until possibly Tuesday! It has been very dry with little rain.

Greetings again from Denmark ,folks! All is going along well,thank you for the Hi's and wishes when I stopping in last time for alittle visit! I got Anette's Living Room walls all painted as they now can get the carpet she ordered placed this up coming week sometime. Been staining her kitchen cupboards and making them look like almost new :D ( she has alot of workwork in her home that I will be working on ) The weather here is on the cool side ( Anette turned on her furnace for awhile yesterday to take the chill off ) :eek: Actually been enjoying myself here and helping her fix up her place. ( I 'll have some experience now to fix up my place alittle when I get back home -- not sure if I will have the energy though ) LoL :p:cool::) Hope everyone is well and enjoying the Fall / Autumn weather around your parts of the woods. I hope to take a few days while I'm here to take in some sights of Denmark -- Anette told me that there is a Lego theme park ( of sorts ) close to where she lives that she would enjoy to see again - ( guess,she has not been there for several years ) Sounds like that would be a fun day there! :):p Just thought I'd say hello again and I'm sure I will stop around again sometime soon -- it's pretty late /early here currently ( like 5 in the morning,so my day is just getting started to do alittle more woodwork here ) TC all and have yourself a wonderful weekend as well --- ** Phil **

sounds like your getting alot done at annettes house.
its been lovely here, chilly mornings and sunny afternoons, about 65 to 70 most days. we need a good rain, but thats not coming until monday or tues. we sure do need rain here. the leaves are starting to turn but we are far from peak with all this warm summer like weather we are having.
did some garden clean up, harvested the rest of my tomatos and just cut down most of my oregano.

54 this morning, and a high of 65 this afternoon. I heard on the news that this has been the second warmest sept in history. Ill take it.

You're a busy fellow! Have fun Phil! Thanks for dropping in!

64F and a bit windy. Fairly clear skies and will onl get up to 68 this afternoon......Fall is slowly arriving!

forgot to hit post yesterday!!

Rainy morning! Just a light steady rainfall. 64F going up into the low 70's this afternoon...maybe, if the cloud cover breaks up!
Some pics of the eclipse last night....had clouds get in the way which finally became complete cloudcover so misses most of it
013.JPG
024.JPG

Good pictures! I saw part of the eclipse last night. The night was clear and cool. Our day was also clear and I worked in the sunshine most of the day and it was pretty warm. I'm sure we were at least in the 70's.

I didnt see the eclipse, so Im super happy that you posted these wonderful pictures for us to see Ron.
thanks so much.

rain lateron, heavy at times but 77 because of the humidity. we need the rain tho, so wont complain

You're welcome Woodie, Randy!
Could not get the whole sequence since clouds moved in, but get enough!!
Been raining all morning and looks like it will continue all afternoon, heavy at times!
68F...might get to 70..maybe!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back