What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

We cooled off to 45 degrees last night and it topped out at 78 degrees during the day. It was another gorgeous day here.

it started raining here last night, heavy during the night and it woke me up. its teaming here this morning, but supposed to clear up by noon. then the next batch will come in, and over the weekend, the hurricane joaquin might pop up. its still hot and humid here, but eventually the cooler air will come in and it will be more fall like. sure has been a pleasant sept this yr.

Overcast and cool now that the coldfront passed through last night!
55F and probably won't see it rise much more then that,..... they are calling for a high of 59!
A least it is not raining and the winds have died down.
Expecting temps in the mid to high 50's right through until Monday and not much in the way of sunshine!

We were overcast until a little after noon. The clouds broke up and cleared the area. The late arrival of sunlight though kept us from getting too warm. I think we may have topped out about 70 degrees.

46F with light winds still out of the NE.....high for today 54F.....should be partly cloudy/sunny later on this morning!

the wind is crazy here. sounds like a freight train going past my house. its grey and they said we might get some sunshine lateron. its also 53 and not going up much from here today. more fall like for the 1st of oct.

We started out pretty cool this morning but with no cloud cover it warmed up pretty quickly. It got up to 74 by mid-afternoon.

grey and gloomy here this morning. the winds are still howling too. branches and leaves all over the place. high of 50 today!

Nipppy!! 43F earlier this morning.....it's 52 now with a windchill of 45!!
Mostly cloudy with some sun popping out every now and then!
Winds continue out of the NE!
With a stationary high still sitting over the North Atlantic this weather will continue until it moves out.
These conditions kind of remind me of when Sandy hit the coast a few years back...let's hope NOT!!!

It was gray here all day and it looked like it could have rained at any moment but it didn't. I think we got up to 72 degrees.

raining here lightly but the winds continue to howl. it was 44 this morning, but up to 53 now. the hurricane will miss us, but its wrecking havic on the south.

Another yucky day here....not much else to say about it!!!
Haven't been feeling well, must be a bug that is going around.
So glad the hurricane will go out to sea and wll mostly moss the coast!

Had some rain yesterday morning, and heavy wind's
what a mess down south. Prayers for them
sunny this morning but a chilly 40.
laptop died so doing this on my tablet. And its working

Hi again folks --- just thought I'd stop in and see what all is going on here with everyone! The weather over here in Denmark is like more Springtime then Fall ,not a cloud to be seen anyplace in the skies - just bright good ol sunshine!! :) Guess many folks around here have been dealing with wind,cool temps. and rain as well. ( that time of year guys -- but I know.... ):cool: Been a busy bee here as Anette got her carpeting she ordered installed and I have most of her woodwork here finished as well. We did take sometime away and went to afew winery's around here and spent the day at a Lego Park not too far from where she lives. ( the Lego was originally from Denmark so.. the place was very interesting to say the least ) We might make another day visit there before it get's to cold here. Anette is laying down currently,she awoke with a headache ( she get's those from time to time ( so ,I can relate as I get those buggers myself... ) Anyways,I just thought I'd sneak in and *Wave* too ya all and hope things are going along good for everyone too! Tc and as always keep smiling,the world wonders why ya are when they see your smile!:p:):cool: Have a good day ,folks!! ** Phil **

HI Phil!
Looks like you are having fun!!

Woodie, I have a Samsung and love it!
Screen is mat finish, so no glare!!

Beautiful day here with mostly sunny and a high of 65F! Loved being outside reading, and did a walk around the neighbors gardens.
Tomorrow is expected to be not too bad with a high of 59, but mostly cloudy!

BTW I loved my toshiba,,,,until I knocked over my large mug of tea and fried the hard drive!!:(

Im using a Samsung tablet, other than the small keyboard, I love it too.
burr here this morning, 35, sunny and they say it will be 60 today. That will be a treat after yesterday's high of 49

thanks for the feedback ron

50F with mostly cloudy skies.....going up to 61F, and it may go higher...even warmer tomorrow!
WooHoo...this week will be sooo much better then last weeks cold and winds!!

You're welcome Woodie!

Our nights are cooler now and going down to about 45 degrees each night. Today they said we were going to get up to 80 degrees but I'm not sure we made it that high.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back