The Bluegrass Bunch

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow...I got it!! :)

Thanks so much, all of you, for thinking of me. It's more money, better insurance, hours I love and a challenge I need. And they are letting me take my CabinTrip this 4 day weekend with no problem whatsoever! This is what I've been waiting for a long time. I'll be working the front desk in the physical therapy department of a well known orthopaedic/sports medicine facility.

Oh, I'm pleased.

Congratulations my friend. I'm so happy for you. You sounded so happy on the phone tonight that it lifted up my spirits. There is hope for me yet...LOL
Will be waiting to hear on Wed night how you liked your first day.

Shinekeeper I am so glad to hear you got the job you wanted. Congradulations I hope you love the job and do very well at it.

Shinekeeper CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So you start your new job Wed. Keep us posted, inquiring minds want to know.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow...I got it!! :)

Thanks so much, all of you, for thinking of me. It's more money, better insurance, hours I love and a challenge I need. And they are letting me take my CabinTrip this 4 day weekend with no problem whatsoever! This is what I've been waiting for a long time. I'll be working the front desk in the physical therapy department of a well known orthopaedic/sports medicine facility.

Oh, I'm pleased.

CONGRATULATIONS DEB!

I knew you had this job in the bag girl.. I say they couldn't have found a more shining personality with a glowing smile for the job girlfriend....
The Master is amazing. He never shuts a door that He doesn't fling open the windows of oppertunity and challenge for growth and healing.... I am so proud of you and for you...

Peggy

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I will sure let you know how it all goes. But I'll tell ya right now...I'm taking that office by storm. And even if I don't love it...I ain't leavin'!!:D

Peggy...I felt your positive thoughts flowing uphill to me, swear I did!! You got my heart covered.

Congratulations Deb!!!!!!!!!!Good things come to those who wait! Trust me --I know! And God DOES answer our prayers! Amen?
I know you're going to do fabulously.:D

Holy Cow!! After all these years of quilting and surfing the web...I think I got me a REAL job!!:eek: I'm gunna love it, once I figure out their system. Musta seen 100 people go by my desk today, all injured or in pain and the phone never stopped ringing and there were 3 answering...but I will take it!!

Traffic wasn't fun...used to work out in the country, but oh well.

Talk to y'all later. Got to catch up the day here at home now. Thanks again for the well-wishing.

So glad you love your job Deb. I knew you would fit right in as it was the perfect job for you. That's right it was a long day for you, 10 hrs but you're lucky to work 4-10's as I used to love that and have a long weekend every weekend. I know your day off is in the middle but it will still be nice to have a day off. I would of taken a day off in the middle but got lucky and got a Friday. Have a great time with the cabin girls this weekend and behave yourself.:p... Yeah right.:eek: :D Watch out for the snakes though.

Shiney behave...now that wouldn't be any fun at all... Shiney you will master their system quickly....I knew that job and you were a hand in hand match..4/10s is great...I always enjoyed when ii would luck upon those.....

My daughter was cleaning out some stuff out back of her place yesterday and a snake wrapped itself around her ankle...I'm not afraid of snakes but still wouldn't like that..

I helped my nephew yesterday to clean up some limbs at his mother in laws and do a little trimming... Totally destroyed the purple plum..and pretty much took ner pecan tree down also.. Took time also to go fishing before I came home...No i didn't catch a thing..Rick did...12'5 lb bass...I will catch one today or tomorrow.

Have a good day you all....til' laters..
Peggy

I've never even seen a bass that big in real life. Occasionally I smile when I think of fishing in Lake Texoma (between Texas and Oklahoma) and I heard stories about how hard-fighting black bass were. Images of me having the rod pulled from my hand filled my head. I was only about 12 years old then (1946) and had no idea how to fish for a bass anyway.

http://www.aa-fishing.com/ky/kentucky-bass-fishing.html

Those are small to some I have caught Randy...
They can get a bit larger than that in establised lakes and ponds..

I spent several hours today cleaning turtle shells...5 of them to be exact for the 5 daughter/daughter in laws. I will stain and shellack this afternoon ...after they dry I will put seed starting soil and compost together in them and sow rose moss in those and put them in clear bag to germinate...I always make those lil gals something for Mothers Day for their garden...

Have a good one.
Peggy

I see they have changed the scientific name of the largemouth bass to "micropterus salmoides". When I was younger and a reserve game warden in California, the scientific name was "huro salmoides". We don't have the spotted bass out here in the west, but I see them being caught on the fishing shows.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back