What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Looks like I'm snowed in this morning!
SW winds are gale force with snow squall activity and blowing snow!
The squalls are coming in off the lake and can expect 6+inches ......with lots of drifting!
Won't be going anywhere today....
They are telling everyone to stay off the roads due to white out conditions inland!!!

We are not snowed in but about half of my class would like to be. They haven't ever played in the snow and have no idea how cold it is. It was 76 this afternoon and is going to be nice again tomorrow. I'll enjoy the warm for you Ron.

14F with a light wind out of the NE.
4"s of white stuff with lotsof drifts.
Isolated flurries for today.
Windchill 5F.

Dreary, cloudy day today with a temp of 47 degrees. Yesterday we had a few hours of sunlight.

it is 58 and damp out this morning. light rain is forecast for the morning and temps up to 77 this afternoon.

High fog and cool temperature, about 45 degrees. Light rain is forecast for this evening with moderate rain forecast for tomorrow.

It is clear and 59 this morning. The temps are going up to 80 later today. Just supposed to be cloudy today.

18F
Another overcast day with isolated flurries.
Warming up to 27F.
Light winds out of the NE which are expected to shift and come out of the SW this afternoon.

A new storm system came in during the night and has been dropping some rain on us. It is supposed to taper off this afternoon. The temperature is about 45 degrees.

It was cold here today, 20's and snow coming tonight 1-2" but the talk is the biggest storm of the season is going
to hit us Fri night into Sat. Could be measured in feet...

Well, we're going to MAYBE get snow flurries or rain. WHO knows? :) ONLY the weather-guessers! ~ Curbie

Last edited:
It is 61 this morning and raining. That is fun for my commute. Oh well, we need the rain so let it go.

I just heard the same thing laurie........they used the B word......which I havent heard in yrs......blizzard.......thats all we need......a few feet of snow........yuk

Had a light dusting of snow last night.
Thursday into Friday will be messy with a combo of an Alberta Clipper and a Texas Low.
Expecting 6+ inches with strong winds and a high of 30 both days!

Laurie, Woodie,
Looks like you guys are going to get hammered!!! ....and they are saying the BLIZZARD word!!!

25F with light winds out of the NW, that's our high for today.
Mostly sunny for a change!! Nice to see the sun finally this week!!

It isn't raining at the present time, but we do have plenty of clouds. The temperature is 43 degrees. I was in a blizzard once, but we were safe. Several of us were working on some radio equipment up on Mount Hood. The radio equipment was in one of the ski lift buildings up the mountain. The mountain was closed due to the whiteout, but they ran the ski lift long enough for us to get up to the building and ran it again after we got our work done.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back