What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

It was 69 to start with this morning. We have clear skies and calm wind. It is going up to 93 today. This is the same forecast for the whole week. While Trax hogs all the rain we sit here under a high pressure dome and know what our weather will me. A person needs to get up by dawn soon to walk cause it will be hot. or take water and a towel with you.

The weather is starting to settle in here in TN z7 to some pretty good gardening days. Most everything is in, just watching for bugs. Lots of tomato and pepper blooms, some fruit setting. Blackberries have made a great crop, still green.

Our long cool spring will give us a good berry crop this year too. I'm going to try and get plenty of berries picked, but may have trouble along that line. The surgery that I have long anticipated will occur in mid-August. I will have a total knee replacement. We are having a beautiful day here today with a high temperature about 85 degrees and few clouds.

Sorry, LynPenny. I wasn't trying to hog all the rain but it never wants to stop! :eek: Lol!

It's 66*F and we have a severe t-storm! No hail yet but we've been getting some really strong, cold winds. I hope there's no hail cause I dug a new tomato patch and planted cherry tomatoes today and I don't want anything to happen to those.

Is this really June? It is more like May weather!!
Pretty much the same as yesterday, but a bit warmer with a high of 68!
Rain on the way for this evening and for the next 2 days, and cooler...

Our day is going to be pretty much the same as yesterday. The sky is clear and the high will be about 85 degrees.

It's 64*F and overcast. There were some storms earlier but they're gone now and it wasn't anything epic. The forecast says we'll be dry today! :D I checked the cherry tomatoes and no probs but I still prolly need to wait till tomorrow cause everything's way too wet.

Im with you Ron......this spring has been super cool......wonder if we will have any summer at all.....59 here this morning with some sun, but mostly clouds....

We were a little warmer to start this morning and it is warming up very quickly. We are to go to 96 but we will probably top that. We do have a slight chance of rain today. My plants would love that.

It's 60 degrees with a clear sky this morning and we will get back up into the mid 80's this afternoon.

started this moring with thunderstorms and it has been raining since!
57F
Lucky me sowed the veggie garden yesterday and now everything is nicely watered in
Rain for tomorrow into saturday!
I'll plant the toms, peppers and eggplants once the weather warms up again...

rain has started here as well.....supposed to be very heavy tomorrow....with lots of flooding.....we dont need more rain .....but we are going to get this noreaster anyway.....

Not as hot as Randy, but very nice sunny summery weather, highs into the mid 70's. my tomatoes have started growing again :) should be eating peas next week Yay!! (Oregon sugar) and Randy....I have berries forming on my Marrionberry!! :)

54F and cloudy.
Clouds continue out of the NE....
Not expecting any more rain.
Should see some sun this afternoon!

It is 64 this morning and the sun is shinning so it won't stay there for long. We are going up to 93 today. It is summer here. We do enjoy a cooler morning.

the storm has passed us and we are seeing some peaks of sunshine this morning.......we got about 4 inches of rain in the last 24 hours........

Janet, that is good news. I didn't pick any berries last year and I have to try and do it this year. I may have a problem again though as I have surgery scheduled for mid-August for a knee replacement. Once that is done I know there will be no more picking for the summer.

We had another beautiful day today with the high temperature in the low 80's. I worked about six or seven hours outside so I really took advantage of the nice weather.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back