What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

It's 64*F with thunder, lightning, and rain. At least I got 2 days to work in the gardens. It'll be warmer tomorrow, 87*F, so I might get something done then. I def need to spray the roses for black spot fungus. It's all over them.

We are having drizzle this morning. Don't know what the forecast is but love the moisture. It looks like we do have a chance of thunderstorms sometime today It is 77 going to 93 today.

finally a nice sunny day and warm this morning.......will enjoy it until the next batch of rain comes in.

Sunny and 63F!!!
Going up into the 70s this afternoon!
Finally warming up and looks like it will stay warm now!!!

Our drizzle turned into a downpour and then rain for most of the morning and now the sun is out and it is getting hot out. At least my plants all got watered.

It's 70*F and clear! No rain and no storms! :D The roses were the only victims of the monsoon season but that's getting fixed.

We had another beautiful day yesterday with a high in the mid 70's. There were a few cumulus clouds which added to the beauty.

Today will be a rainy day!
61F going up to 68F.
Pretty much the same for tomorrow...
Good growing weather!

raining here again today.....we surely dont need anymore rain.........and I much prefer the sunshine to rain......hope its not a summer pattern....

It is already rough out there. I came back from my walk wanting a nice shower. It is 77 and the humidity is at 93%. At least there is a nice little breeze but not down by the lake. There are just too many trees and houses blocking the wind there. It is that time of year here in Texas. It is called summer and lots of other names.

Looks like it will finally clear up with clouds coming out of the west!
Yesterday they were out of the east!
Had torrential downpours last evening and lost power for a couple of hours due to fallen trees!
There was no wind just unbelieveable amounts of rain coming down!
64F and the sun is peeking out every now and then!
In the 70s this afternoon!

Our clouds are back and we are expecting showers today and rain over the next two days after that.

cloudy and humid again to day but will have clouds burn off and be sunny and hot later. it is 77 going to 97 today. it is breezy

Some high thin clouds, but mostly sunny and 70F.
More rain on the way for this evening and overnight!

We had rain during the night and will have more over the next couple of days. It is 52 degrees outside now and will warm up a bit during the day.

It is still humid in the morning and hot in the afternoons. I'll be going for my walk in a few. It is 76 this morning with winds out of the s at 6 mph. the dew point is 73 so it is a little damp in the grass. Now off to get that breakfast and be off.

started raining here this morning.......but at 5:30am got to see an amazing sunrise.......we will get a reprieve from the rain for a few days, then back to rain again......way too much rain this spring.......would someone please turn off the waterworks please!!! we need sunshine!!!

I woke up to some heavy rain. I'm on the laptop so I'm not sure what the temperature is, but I would guess it is about 55 degrees. We have been getting up into the mid 60's during the day.

Hi folks ~ It's been raining here for 3 days. Tornado watches, etc. I honestly didn't know you could HAVE a tornado in Maryland. Well, we'll see what tomorrow brings . Nice evening to all. Curbie.

After 2 days of rain it looks like it will clear up!
If the grass dries out I'll be cutting grass today!
I'll get the toms. eggplants and peppers planted this afternoon!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back