What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Glad no one was hurt John!
Your home will be as good as new in no time!

12F
The winds have finally died down to just a light breeze out of the SW!!
I now have to get the water pump working again, and check all the pipes!
Guess the ceramic heater just could not keep the pump room warm enough during the worst of the wind storm!!!
I should have set it higher!!!
The pump room temp meter is showing 42F so everything should be thawed out by now!!

another bitter cold day.....pipes were frozen in the mens and ladies rooms at work......cannot wait for the warmup.....

We have warmed up some, but with that has come lots of rain. It is 46 degrees out there now.

Thanks for the good wishes re: my house :)...........85F today and o'cast again.......stay warm and well kids!

OF
At least it is sunny!!!
No winds!!
Looks like the lake finally froze over last night, as far as the horizon!
Warming up to 18 this afternoon......
36F tomorrow starts a bit of a thaw, high of 40F for Saturday with rain!!

10 this morning and sunny......they promise us 29......lets see if they are right........I hope this mess is gone now......

it was 29 today.......sad to say that it felt warm......but after all those zeros.......we needed a break.......we will get 40's over the weekend, and we sure need that.....

31F
Warming up to 36 this afternoon!
Now the January thaw begins!!
Wooohooo! .....and will continue until Tuesday!!

It has warmed up to the high 40's now and will climb up to a little over 50 today with LOTS of rain.

Dull and dank with first snow, then freezing rain, turning over to rain for tomorrow...
34F a bit inland, 30F here along the lakeshore!!
43F for tomorrow with heavy rains....going to be a lot of flooding with the ground frozen...

woke up to snow, and snow all day........it didnt amount to much tho....the temps went up to 29 today.......with mega rain for sat.....lots of flooding will happen here for sure........grrrrrrrrrrr Im not like this winter this yr......

40 here and pouring rain with fog like pea soup......you can hardly see to drive.....so Im done with my running around, and home safe and dry...plus the car is getting a good bath

It is sunny and great outside. I worked o the flower beds yesterday getting them ready to add the compost so I can put new leaves in the composter. It is 67 now and going up to 70 later today. It is nice to get back to normal weather today.

sunshine here and 25 this morning........ice on the cars so it must of been colder earlier......its great to see the sun again.....

We have a lot of clouds but I did see a splotch of sunlight come through. Am hoping the clouds thin out so we can see more. We have had quite a bit of rain over the last few days but not enough to make the creek rise much in our pasture. Fiona has been able to put the horses out every day.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back