What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

mild 34F with just a light breeze
going up to 36 and partly cloudy
28 overnight with possible 1-2"s of snow

We had fog this morning but no rain. we are supposed to have sunshine when the fog burns off. Hope they are right.

We were supposed to have sunshine yesterday afternoon after the fog burned off but it didn't burn off. It lifted some which improved visibility but that was all.

had pouring rain and pea soup fog yesterday........today its sunny and 27......going up to 40.....but I sure would enjoy your temps John about now...

28f and that will be our high for today!
Winds are gusting out of the WSW at 24+mph... windchill of 14F....

Bobbi you'll be getting warmer temps soon, be patient young lady:)........just for a change, warm and humid....88F

Don't know what it is doing at home, here in Hawaii it is very nice! about 80F with mostly sun, the odd little shower and lot's of flowers to smell everywhere!! :)

25F with light snow falling...I should say, blowing by!!
They are calling for the polar deep freeze to return next week around mid week!!!

dont tell me that Ron.......I dont want anymore polar deep freezes!!!
work up to 30 and a dusting of snow??????????????? the sun is coming out now......

Time to move to southern Florida for the winter!!!!!

Yes, winter started early and it has turned into the winter of a lifetime!!!
I'm sick of it too Woodie and will be happy when spring comes!!!
All weather models are showing a return of the nasty cold by next week!
It will not be quite as cold but it will still be nasty for anyone who hates winter!!!

I saw that on the news Ron.......we are hardly into winter and its been wicked......
24 and gloomy this morning......we are supposed to have sunshine......we shall see if that happens.....I sure hope so.....

It was 30 degrees when I first went outside this morning but it warmed up to 38 which was our high temperature for the day. It was so gray and dismal today that the chickens even went to bed early.

28 and snowing here this morning.....grey and gloomy.......my friend piper, ate and went back to bed.....

19F now that we are on the cold side of the frontal system that ripped through here last evening!
Started off with snow blowing out of the SE which quickly shifted to come out of the WSW!
Had blizzard conditions for a good 6 hours of blowing snow!
Can't give an exact amount of snow because the gale force winds blew most of it away.
Now we have light winds out of the west!!
By Tuesday our high will be 5F!!

thats heading this way too Ron......once again the artic air will come down starting on tues......and we will see below zero temps.....it snowed all day here, but didnt amount to much as it melted when it hit the roads......this is the worst winter we have had in years....ugh.......trying to be patient for spring, but thats a long way off....

22 this morning........I see the sun is trying to come out.........but I dont think its going up much from 20's....

23F with blowing snow!
Winds are out of the SW at 30mph with higher gusts!
Another cold front is on its way and are expecting 40 to 50mph winds all day!
Add the snow that we will be getting, we will more then likely have white out conditions!!
I'll be definitely be staying home today! I was planning on going for supplies this afternoon.......

Ron be safe if you do go out......those white out conditions are nasty......
it got to 30 today with sunshine......the wind is picking up now......

The power went out around 1:30 and they finally got it back on agin a few minutes ago!
So nice to have it back on so I can cook dinner!!!
Gale force winds continue!!!
Had some major blizzard conditions off and on all afternoon due to the snow squalls!!
Nope!! I satayed home and bundled up and had a nice long nap this afternoon!
The cold front should pass through late overnight or early tomorrow morning and the winds are expected to die when that occores....
It's hovering around 26F...got down to 61F in the sunroom with the fireplace on high!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back