What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Still snowing and now they are saying a storm on Thurs and another one on Sunday. I'm running away until summer time. I can't take any more snow and Feb is usually our snowiest month.....

We haven't had any problems locally with flooding until today. It has been raining heavily all day so the low areas are having problems with flooding. Low areas are being affected but we are okay here. High for the day was 52 degrees.

another 10 inches, and more to come. this winter has been so draining. ugh. hang on laurie, spring is almost here.

18F with light flurries......light winds continue out of the NE.....which is weird!!
Going up to 25 with possible sunny periods....maybe...
A weak clipper will pass through tomorrow and another one on Saturday.....

Grin and bear it guys.....we should have a thaw coming up!! Maybe!!

yes it was. blue skies, puffy clouds and 34 today. think we will have about 30 tomorrow, then a clipper comes thru with a few inches of snow.
havent heard what the weekend storm is about yet. I dont even want to think about it. someone at work told me next weekend we will finally have a thaw. I sure hope he is correct.

We still had cloudy skies but the rain stopped during the night and stayed that was all day today. Fiona was able to let the animals out of their stalls today and Duke was so happy to get outside that he rolled for awhile. He was a happy horse.

10 this morning but sunny. that will change lateron tho, as snow moves into the area. about 1 to 3 inches only. I saw the extended forecast and if we can make it thru the next week, there will be warmer temps the end of feb and into march. 30's and 40's. Im looking forward to that.

23 heading up to 28 with snow moving in around noon....light winds out of the SW...
Might get 1 to 2 inches .....winds shifting from out of the NW tonight once the Clipper moves out, which will bring in the COLD AIR......
Dropping down to 9 tonight...high tomorrow of 12......
BTW---- the lake is 100% frozen over!!

Why I came back home to snow around here,I'll never know :) I've been in Denmark for awhile and even though it has been cold there,they really haven't had all that much snow around where I was. ( they had snow in other parts of the country,though ) Anyways,it has been abit warmer here for afew days and some of the snow and ice around have melted ( above freezing temps. ) but as of this evening, another cold front is on the way bring much cooler temps and yes,some more of that snow to deal with again as well. ( maybe,I should go back to Denmark until Spring ) :) - I met a girl who lives in Denmark ( very interesting place there ) Have a good one folks,Spring is around the corner -- we are closer then we were there! :)

We got some sunshine moments today and the rain stayed away too. It was nice to work outside most of the day. I think the high for the day was 54 degrees and the low was just above 40.

Sunny skies and 15F.......dropping to 10F this afternoon, 1F this evening ,and -6F overnight!!! BRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
The Friggen Cold is back!!!! Windchills will be in the -20 to -30 range........at least the snow stoppped overnight!!!
More snow for Saturday.......

snowing here now, a clipper moving in. they claim we wont get much more that 1 to 3 inches. this afternoon, the frigid air comes in. below zero days for 4 days. burrrrrr

frigid air is here, and tomorrow morning it will be minus 5 with a high of 8.....sat it will be minus 10 and sunday will be minus 14.....not a very good scenerio. snow for sat into sunday, and another storm next week on tues. this has been one bitch of a winter! storm after storm every few days, lots of cold frigid air, cannot wait for spring to get here, we all need a break!

Turned out to be a nice day here. It was foggy this morning and that lifted somewhat by midmorning but didn't go away. It took another couple of hours before it burned off and let the sun come through. That was a welcome sight though. The high for the day was 56 degrees.

It's -10F and holding at 11pm...not much air movement out there, but you can feel your nose freezing after a few minutes.......been keeping an eye on the thermometer I have on the deck.....when I go out for a smoke!
Tomorrow's high 7F with snow on the way from another Clipper....

Happy Friday 13th!!!
This is crazy weather.....getting January temps in February!!!

It's 10F and slowly going up!
The next Clipper is on the way and expecting snow to start this evening......and a low/high of 16F .....going up to 21 by morning!!
Not expecting much snow...around 2 to3 inches.....but it will be blowing around!
Then the temps drop down to -6 by tomorrow night!!

I forgot it was the 13th. The fog lifted a little bit this morning but we still had a light fog throughout the day. We didn't get any rain though and the high for the day was 48 degrees.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back