hello from Indiana

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to the place gardenbarbie...
Go to the home page and scroll down to Tips and Techniques ...you will see a section that say's
"Seed and Bulb Exchange " and also "Plant Exchange"...there you can see what is offered and post what you have to trade or if you are offering for SASE
Jump on it and enjoy.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
always good to see a new face here. everyone is friendly and full of advice. join in and have a good time here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Gardenbarbie,
Glad to have you here. You can to the right place for seeds and garden friends. Look forward to seeing you around.

PRH

Enjoy yourself here! ( I'm recently a newbie as well and I can say this is one cool site with some pretty cool people around to boot! Hope you will feel the same soon,if not already ) :p
Welcome aboard!

SandiB

Hey GardenBarbie
WELCOME
I know how busy you are...glad you made it to GF!
You will recognize many names here.

Look forward to "swapping" w/you again =)

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi and welcome from the Palmetto state, ie South Carolina. Good to see y'all joined!!! Hehehehe

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com