Welcome Members from GH

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I couldn't resist. LOL

Attachments

• Rotten_Woman_award[1]_preview.jpg
    Rotten_Woman_award[1]_preview.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 239
We may be warm here but we are missing rain, we are in an extreme drought here now. But I will take a rotten woman any time. lol

I wish I could send y'all some rain. Just last week we got almost 4 inches of rain in couple of days.

As you know, I too am from GH and I agree Dawn, it was wonderful until it moved to a new and improved site. Hmmmm?

Hello another GH member. I have been away from the site for a while because I did not like the new site (harder to use, pain in the butt, etc....). I quit visiting for a while hoping the bugs/kinks would get worked out. It seems to have gotten worse.... I am glad to have found this site and quite a few familiar faces :)

Well, I was so excited yesterday when I found GH. I spent hours on there trying to figure out the site and figure why things were there and then not - I wrote to several people on there and today got responses from two who led me here. Thank you, Annette and Denis. I'm looking forward to making some friends, getting some great advice and sharing my own thoughts and pictures with others.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Well, I was so excited yesterday when I found GH. I spent hours on there trying to figure out the site and figure why things were there and then not - I wrote to several people on there and today got responses from two who led me here. Thank you, Annette and Denis. I'm looking forward to making some friends, getting some great advice and sharing my own thoughts and pictures with others.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

You're welcome. GH used to be wonderful before the "new site". I think that alot of the people that made GH wonderful are here also :) I had posted a reply to a message on GH last night and could not find it this morning.

Denis

Last edited:
Welcome to GF ...Wonderful to meet you....Please jump in and enjoy...you will find great people and good conversation...not only about gardening but life...Look forward to getting to know oyu both...

Hello another GH member. I have been away from the site for a while because I did not like the new site (harder to use, pain in the butt, etc....). I quit visiting for a while hoping the bugs/kinks would get worked out. It seems to have gotten worse.... I am glad to have found this site and quite a few familiar faces :)

So glad you found your way here DT and welcome SassyWVgirl! I know you will like this site, it's so easy to use and everything works!! :D Besides that ..the members are wonderful gardening folks and will make you feel right at home. See ya both in the forums.

Welcome Dt and SassyWVgirl. So glad you both find us here at GF. A lot of friendly people here. Jump right in and make yourself at home.

Welcome Dt and Sassygal I am glad you found your ol' friends and I am sure you will find a lot of new friends here. Everybody is very friendly and very willing to help you find what you need. Looking forward to learning about your gardening experience. Hope to see you around the threads.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back