Hi from Tennessee

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Hi my name is Velvet,Im from Lewisburg ,TN.My hobbies are my grandkids and flower gardening.I am a seed addict(there are those of you here that started this addiction and you know who you are):D My new hobby this year is wintersowing which I have become totally addicted.Thanks to my friends that invited me here,I think this could be my new home...velvet

Dor

Hello Velvet and welcome. I am so glad to see another familar gardening friend. This is a great place with great people. Take a look around and get to know everyone. Dor aka Grannyrose

Treva

Hi my name is Velvet,Im from Lewisburg ,TN.My hobbies are my grandkids and flower gardening.I am a seed addict(there are those of you here that started this addiction and you know who you are):D My new hobby this year is wintersowing which I have become totally addicted.Thanks to my friends that invited me here,I think this could be my new home...velvet
WHOO HOOO!!! Glad to see you Velvet!!!

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Velvet,
Not sure we ever met but I'm glad you are here. Anyone who shares my 2 addictions
( grandkids and gardens) is a great addition!

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Welcome velvet, nice to see you ...seems we share the same hobbies ....although mine are grandkids and veggie gardening...Look forward to seeing you around the place

Welcome. Are you anywhere near Jackson? Going there over easter to look at a house, trying to get out of NY. I know you'll love it here, friendly people, good advise and lots of fun. Annette

Quack quack, hello Velvet,
I live near Debe in the Willamette Valley of Oregon..
I garden with two cocker spaniels for helpers..
Enjoy
melanie
ake oremudpie

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com